PSO: how long does it take?

I signed up for some free money on UB today, just wondering how long it usually takes to enter my account.

thanks.

Comments

• They have to phone you. If you don't hear in a day or two, give them a call.
  • Many thanks.
  • thathoser wrote: »
    I signed up for some free money on UB today, just wondering how long it usually takes to enter my account.

thanks.

don't you also have to acquire a certain amount of player points first also?
  • m_dolens wrote: »
    don't you also have to acquire a certain amount of player points first also?

Just to be able to withdraw the money, as far as i understand.
  • Yeah it's Instant Bankroll. You get the money to play with up front. You can pm me if you want more info.
  • moose wrote: »
    Yeah it's Instant Bankroll. You get the money to play with up front. You can pm me if you want more info.

too late. i've downloaded UB software before.
  • if u dont wanna call you can use the customer support chat, its quite useful as well
  • NoVeLTeK wrote: »
    if u dont wanna call you can use the customer support chat, its quite useful as well

I did that and they said 5-7 business days until i get a conformation emil from them.
  • Is it normal / safe to send them a picture of my drivers license via email? I found this last detail a bit odd when they called me.
  • Because of the high percentage of scammers out there they have to. Don't worry its safe.