GBH April 9th?

Anyone have details about this tourney....I was trying to find starting stacks and blind structures on the site but there is nothing there other than the buy in info and the prize pool approximation.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Anyone have details about this tourney....I was trying to find starting stacks and blind structures on the site but there is nothing there other than the buy in info and the prize pool approximation.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Hope this helps.
  • I will post an updated one for you. That is an old one since we actually added a couple of more rounds and made the blind levels 30 mins for freeze out tournaments.

For the 1k buy-in in April the blinds will increase every 30 mins and the starting stack will be $10,000. We will have to use antes in this tournament. We DO NOT use them for the rebuy tournaments and $500 freeze-outs.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to shoot me a PM or ask here
  • That is the same information they have on their website. I just called them. The starting stack and blind levels are the same as the December tourney.

Thanks for the pdf though...it will come in handy :)
  • I will post an updated one for you. That is an old one since we actually added a couple of more rounds and made the blind levels 30 mins for freeze out tournaments.

For the 1k buy-in in April the blinds will increase every 30 mins and the starting stack will be $10,000. We will have to use antes in this tournament. We DO NOT use them for the rebuy tournaments and $500 freeze-outs.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to shoot me a PM or ask here

HAHAHA you were posting the same time i called. Do you know off hand if the larger event sell out??? I guess my main question is do you expect Apr to sell out?
  • We anticipate fully selling out the tournament in the last couple days before the event.
  • Here is the information for the poker tournament as promised.
  • Thanks very much for the info!!!
  • Not a problem blackmagicz. I look forward to seeing you on tournament day and be sure to introduce yourself when you come. I am the day TD there, I will be in around 12.