Bus Service from Toronto to Buffalo Airport/NYC

Since so many of us like to fly out from Buffalo to go to Vegas, thought I would pass this along.

There is two buses daily and is an alternative to driving and parking at the airport.

megabus.com - low cost inter city bus travel

Wasn't able to find out the cost due to the site being "busy", but will look into it again later on (or someone else can) and post. The service will commence May 30th

Comments

• Thank you for visiting megabus.com

Our site is currently very busy and we are unable to process your request at this

Oh yeah, I'm sure all of slashdot is hitting megabus.com
  • Thanks for the link. The price I got was $1 for a trip from Buffalo to downtown Toronto on July 9!

When I selected an outbound date of July 2 and a return date of July 9, I got the following different prices:
    o 9:00 AM Depart Toronto, Royal York Hotel
    Arrive Buffalo, Buffalo Niagara International Airport 11:15 AM 1 seat = $6.00
    o 9:00 PM Depart Toronto, Royal York Hotel
    Arrive Buffalo, Buffalo Niagara International Airport 11:15 PM 1 seat = $6.00

o 4:45 AM Depart Buffalo, Buffalo Niagara International Airport
    Arrive Toronto, Royal York Hotel 7:00 AM 1 seat = $6.00
    o 4:45 PM Depart Buffalo, Buffalo Niagara International Airport
    Arrive Toronto, Royal York Hotel 7:00 PM 1 seat = $1.00
    What is the cost of parking your car at the Buffalo airport. e.g., for at least seven days? I was considering booking the more expensive open flight from Toronto airport so I can leave my car with relatives in Toronto instead of driving and parking it at the Buffalo airport.

It's inconvenient for west-enders like me to lug my baggage all the way east to Royal York Hotel, only to be driven by bus all the way back west to the Buffalo airport, but it seems like the cheapest option. Hopefully, I'll find a travel buddy in time for my Las Vegas trip during the Main Event.
    westside8 wrote: »
    Wasn't able to find out the cost due to the site being "busy", but will look into it again later on (or someone else can) and post.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    What is the cost of parking your car at the Buffalo airport. e.g., for at least seven days?
    Here you go, I believe it's about $40. for the week at long term. If you have an early morning flight you can also get a hotel room for not much more than that and they then let you use their lot for the week. Have you already booked flights? I think most (all?) of the cheap, ie direct for like $200. return, are long gone...

Buffalo Niagara International Airport