6max stars turbo snG's

really soft at low limits, or have I just been fortunate with my opponents?

Comments

• i found the same thing. i love the 6 max turbo's, and when i played on stars about a year ago, they were where the money was for me. i didn't like the cash games on stars. and i was at low limits as well.. very soft
  • excellent. I havent really played for a year since i got married, but i'm off work for 6 weeks and had nothing to do... enter: pokerstars
  • I used to play alot of the lower to mid limit ones on stars (38s to 100s) and they were always pretty soft, the 100s getting more aggressive but constantly having one of two spots with -20% or greater ROI.
  • woo, I spent 10 buyins today being all in dominating and being sucked out. and 1 other one where I made a donk call on the bubble. Didn't realize how fast you can burn through money in the turbos!
  • thathoser wrote: »
    woo, I spent 10 buyins today being all in dominating and being sucked out. and 1 other one where I made a donk call on the bubble. Didn't realize how fast you can burn through money in the turbos!

Yep, Turbo doesn't only refer to the blind structure.
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    Yep, Turbo doesn't only refer to the blind structure.

Amen brother!
  • thathoser wrote: »
    Amen brother!

Not meaning this to be a brag post but I'm finishing in the money about 50% of the Turbo SnG's I've played so far (10 player)..

Sure I've had my A's cracked by K's when a K comes on the river or having 8's vs. my 9's only to have a straight pop on the turn for my oppt. But these games seem pretty darn beatable.
  • I agree, these games are very beatable, or seem so. I'm just whining about some awful luck :) eventually luck will change and I'll have 10 in a row ITM and it will all be worth it :D