tigergaming.com

Tiger gaming and it's affliates like Poker In Canada etc are now running guaranteed tourneys.

I recently made a deposit there in order to play the the LPT Sats and have noticed that traffic there is so low that all the guaranteed tourneys have overlays.

EDIT: The 9pm tourney has a $750 guarantee is a $10 rb tourney with a $10 addon but unfortunately needs a min of 30 players. Better overlay is the 11 pm $5 rb tourney with $1000 guaranteed (go figure) with 25 player min.

I figured if we could get several people from the forum to sign up at tigergaming.com that even if a couple non-forumers register for this tourney it should be possible to make a great profit off this tourney.

It's been a long time since I played there, but back in the day I extracted a LOT of money from this site and with the overlays that opportunity has risen again. I've noticed they have made a few improvements to the software like displaying folded cards and a few other things and it's not bad software. The customer service is excellent.

They take moneybookers and there was a problem with being credited with my deposit bonus so a quick chat with the live customer service had the problem fixed immediately.

At any rate if you are interested, I was hoping to shoot for Monday's tourney as a starting point, but I will likely be on there tonight as well.

Comments

• I just got this sweet email as well:

You can now win big, really big on your next deposit! Wouldn’t it be great to play a tournament where you earn 50 times the amount you deposit? Sounds like a wonderful, crazy idea, doesn’t it? Well... we are wonderful and crazy enough to make this happen!

We are rewarding your loyalty with an amazing 50 Times Deposit Tournament where your winnings will add up to 50 times the amount of your deposit! If you deposit $200 and make it to first place you would win a startling $10,000.00!

Every time you deposit between March 24th and April 5th you will receive a free entry into our 50 Times Deposit Tournament. Let your bankroll skyrocket! You can multiply your deposit as many times as you wish! And each time you increase your chance of winning up to $10,000.00. This sit n go satellite will run regularly every day.

If you win your table you double your money and enter automatically into our final 50 Times Deposit Tournament getting you closer to winning 50 times your deposit! That’s right! If you deposit $200 your payout will be a jaw–dropping $10, 000.00!
  • Also this for tomorrow if someone wants in on it:

On Friday, March 21st, we invite you to our Good Friday Double Double Nooner Free Roll. Refer a friend to our site and play the Double Double Nooner Free Roll. If your friend wins, we will pay you the same amount he won! And if you win we will DOUBLE your prize. Heck, if your friend wins and you win, both prizes will apply!
  • They have an 8pm $20+2 rebuy with a $2000 guaranteed every day (I think).

Minimum 25 players to start the tournament. Usually 30 players show up to play. Big overlay.

I figured Moose04 had to be you in the CPT tournaments.

Anyone else here play on Tiger?
  • I have cleared several bonus's at Poker In Canada. Games were very soft but traffic was hella low. No PT support with Tiger so I quit reloading there.

Sounds Interesting though.

Great Idea Moose.
  • Quimby wrote: »
    They have an 8pm $20+2 rebuy with a $2000 guaranteed every day (I think).

Minimum 25 players to start the tournament. Usually 30 players show up to play. Big overlay.

what's the payout structure?
  • I used to play tigergaming way way back when I first started playing online. I liked the site, might have to go back and give it another go.
  • I've been waiting to play my wsop step for ever now. Only plays Fri/Sat at 6pm, but never get enough players.
  • what's the payout structure?

For 30ish players they pay the top 5

1. 40%
    2. 24%
    3. 16%
    4. 12%
    5. 8%

On weekdays they probably get around $1500 into the $2000 guarantee.
  • Quimby wrote: »
    They have an 8pm $20+2 rebuy with a $2000 guaranteed every day (I think).

How big an overlay can that be? 30 players with 45-60 rebuys and 15-20 or so add ons would be standard.
  • The $5 $1k tourney today had an overlay of $220 and the $2.25 $1k an overlay of $382.

Big ones coming up today are the $50 $7k, which I'm sure will have a huge overlay and the $5 $1.5k.

The Sat $100 $25k tourney had an almost 13k overlay. "cheers:
  • I'd say theres prob going to be 4kish overlay with 10min to go. I might as well play then.
  • actyper wrote: »
    I'd say theres prob going to be 4kish overlay with 10min to go. I might as well play then.

Final tally $1100 overlay.
  • lol @ the "1000 winners guaranteed" tourney today at 4pm that paid top 295.
  • how is the software at tigergaming?
  • I unregistered a couple secs before, didn't realize it was a rebuy.
  • I made 5 dollars at the 1000 winners guaranteed not sure why they called it 1000 winners when only 295 won.
  • woller wrote: »
    I made 5 dollars at the 1000 winners guaranteed not sure why they called it 1000 winners when only 295 won.

Was it a $1000 guaranteed prize pool?
  • Hey Moose I ended up winning that sng last night. It sounds too good to be true where 1st is give 2x deposit, i'll let you know if it is true.
  • Not only that but check out the final. You are virtually guaranteed to at least double it again.

One of the sngs I played the dude that won was practically doing handsprings over the fact that he had deposited $1000 that day. Unfortunately observer chat is not available otherwise I would have told him 'max $200'.

I withdrew $4k of my winnings last week and every day have been putting $200 of it back in for this promo.
  • moose wrote: »

I withdrew $4k of my winnings last week and every day have been putting $200 of it back in for this promo.

Weeeee referal bonus for me :D
  • Ok I did get paid. You have to contact cs directly. Easier if you write down the table# so they don't have to look for it. Also the 2x means that you win whatever you deposited. I deposited $200, won $200. Kinda misleading, but still a sick promo.
  • The next 25k is April 27th
    May play a few SnG satellites.