Don't be shy..

So... I was sitting there thinking about stuff I've done in the past and this one popped in my mind and I wonder if anyone else has ever done it...

So basicly the question is... have you ever wore woman panties?

I did! And I took pics! (But no... I don't have them anymore !)

Edit:
Of course woman should abstain from voting... duh

Comments

• Lol... interesting post, can't say that I have, but it seems like you are not alone ;) ... the poll should have another option saying "I am a woman, so yes".
  • Hell yeah...on my head!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Hell yeah...on my head!
    +1. Bra in the same spot on another occasion. My lovely wife is blessed, and therefore so am I . . .
  • I:h:INSANEGUY
  • Graham wrote: »
    Lol... interesting post, can't say that I have, but it seems like you are not alone ;) ... the poll should have another option saying "I am a woman, so yes".

Yeah... guess I failed tehre... but at one point we'll run out of woman who can vote and we'll know... ohhhh yes we'll know.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I:h:INSANEGUY

So much love all around me :P
    WROAR!
  • No Panties, but I wore a skirt once lol..
  • Skirt? Or kilt? If the latter, then +1. Doesn't count if you weren't "regimental", though . . .
  • Farough wrote: »
    No Panties, but I wore a skirt once lol..

You went commando?
  • Thats what "regimental" means, boyo . . . Highland lads are always ready to fight or f***. And the lassies seem drawn to a man in a kilt. Wish I was Scottish, sometimes.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Thats what "regimental" means, boyo . . . Highland lads are always ready to fight or f***. And the lassies seem drawn to a man in a kilt. Wish I was Scottish, sometimes.

lol...never heard that one before. nh.
  • you know what they say, 10% of men will admit to wearing panties, the other 90% are liars. sure, but not recently. God I miss high school!
  • Farough wrote: »
    No Panties, but I wore a skirt once lol..

Once I wore a sexy dress with make up, fake boobs, stockings and red curly hair.
    Let's just say I was THE "attraction".

Grrrr
    Ahh... good memories.
  • sorry, i havent but it doesnt make me lose any respect for any of you who have! Hahah
  • by the way this poll is going I would have to say most of you guys are shy and wont tell the truth lol .....

panties are so over rated anyways.. what about thongs ???
    ROFL
  • Dress, Stockings, Balloon Boobs, Wig, Makeup, Heels,
    Cut quite the figure, but alas could not part with the Moustache, so I did look like Aunt Martha before the electrolysis

So, how many of you think that Chandler Bing's father is cute?

Milton "Big Boobs" Slim
  • hehe friends ftw