Comments

• Love the way that he does the WWE flip after impact, and how no one checks on the sledder . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Love the way that he does the WWE flip after impact, and how no one checks on the sledder . . .

I think the sledder was fine. The reporter was very lucky he wasn't seriously injured. Kinda a dumbass to get directly in the way though....
  • Sledder went head, or collar-bone, first into the reporters shins/knees at a high rate of speed. Did not see a helmet, so I would assume them to be just as shaken as the reporter from the initial impact. Not that it matters much in the end. Funny clip.
  • Hey!

He took the bump well!

Mark
  • Naah. If he'd have taken it well, he'd have been ready with a lariat for the inevitable come back approach of the sledder. Either that or he'd have gotten up with the crimson mask in full effect. I don't think he sold either aspect well enough to get over. Send him back to Ohio.
  • Damn, i was hoping it was that leslie roberts.... he's so damn smug.
  • Oooh!!

Milo! I'm impressed! ... kinda

WWE has recently ended their association with Ohio Valley Wrestling, opting instead to open a new facility in Florida....

Whoooo who's the fanboy? WHO'S THE FANBOY!??!? :)

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Oooh!!

Milo! I'm impressed! ... kinda

WWE has recently ended their association with Ohio Valley Wrestling, opting instead to open a new facility in Florida....

Whoooo who's the fanboy? WHO'S THE FANBOY!??!? :)

Mark

rigged......
  • all I can really think of to say is:

"Bulldozer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ROFLMAO :D
  • Careful, GTA, or the good Dr. and I may have to go all "Love Brothers" on your ass. One thing Doc, is that I get to be Hartford.
  • The only way it gets better is if he drops an F-Bomb into the mike as it flies past his head.