how much rake do you paid

what's your MGR?

Comments

• with 40% to boot :P
  • I don't understand the point of the question
  • I don't even know what MGR means! ddmilcan, please help! :)
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    I don't understand the point of the question
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I don't even know what MGR means! ddmilcan, please help! :)

Monthly Gross Rake ?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I don't even know what MGR means! ddmilcan, please help! :)
    seriousy, you mean you don't get rakeback?
    where do you play?
  • a lot of people play at stars.. Stars has no rakeback. You can get rakeback at full tilt, party if you know who to talk to, and others.
  • yeah, i get rakeback, but what's the point of this thread? you saw a couple of polls and thought they looked pretty?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    yeah, i get rakeback, but what's the point of this thread? you saw a couple of polls and thought they looked pretty?

or it's a hidden brag post :D
  • <$500

can't get rb at ftp :( and no rb at stars
    my 2 main sites
  • <$500

can't get rb at ftp :( and no rb at stars
    my 2 main sites

why can't u get rakeback a ftp? standard 27% across the board
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    why can't u get rakeback a ftp? standard 27% across the board
    they won't re tag me
    don't think I can open a 2nd acct?
  • it;s one of the easier sites to open a 2nd account...use a relative's or gf's info, if you're having problems then i can give u the email for my rake back plan they are very helpful
  • at what limit is it really necessary to get rakeback? i only play low limit such as .10/.25 but i am looking to move to .25/0.50 soon, is it always worth it to get rakeback?
  • Davis08 wrote: »
    at what limit is it really necessary to get rakeback? i only play low limit such as .10/.25 but i am looking to move to .25/0.50 soon, is it always worth it to get rakeback?

No matter what limits you play at, rakeback always helps. Helps the losing streak hurt less and winning streak a bit bigger.