Pure Genius

So I'm watching TV tonight on my satellite and a Walmart commercial comes on. I searched and searched for this commercial online but could not find it unfortunately.

Anyways the gist of the commercial is Dad comes home to find Walmart steaks in the fridge, and wonders wow what special occasion is this?

I kid you not.

The commercial wraps up with something like Walmart steaks are so tasty, they aren't just for special occasions and Dad says something like "My wife is great!"

I kid you not.

Comments

• moose wrote: »
    So I'm watching TV tonight on my satellite and a Walmart commercial comes on. I searched and searched for this commercial online but could not find it unfortunately.

Anyways the gist of the commercial is Dad comes home to find Walmart steaks in the fridge, and wonders wow what special occasion is this?

I kid you not.

The commercial wraps up with something like Walmart steaks are so tasty, they aren't just for special occasions and Dad says something like "My wife is great!"

I kid you not.

Walmart makes steak? WTF? Do they make those in China also? I'll stick to a normal butcher or a real supermarket thank you very much :)

bahahaha! I guess the Advertising Execs like Steak and BJ Day too!
  • Finally a response from someone who isn't clueless.
  • Now, if only the wife had seen that ad . . .

*sigh* . . . not that it would matter. :'(
    Finally a response from someone who isn't clueless.

Yes, I was clueless on that one... LOL now that I get it!