Fult Tilt Customer Service sucks Rocks

I tried to log into my account and for some bizarre reason I am locked out. I've been emailing customer service for two days with no response. You would think restoring a player's access would be a priority for them. Nooooooo.

Comments

• Ugghh. Good Luck Moose.

I knew how this was gonna turn out as soon as I read the title
  • i told you "if you didn't bring me coffee and donut this morning, i'll have ftp lockup your account"
    believe me now
    yes, i'm powerfull.
    good luck, let us know what's up with your account
  • I had an issue with a FT sng 2 weeks ago and was shocked at the time it took to get an appropriate response (happened today). Fortunately, their site usually runs seamlessly for me, but they are nowhere close to Stars for customer support.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I had an issue with a FT sng 2 weeks ago and was shocked at the time it took to get an appropriate response (happened today). Fortunately, their site usually runs seamlessly for me, but they are nowhere close to Stars for customer support.

I love the support at Stars. I accidentally (yes, it was really dumb, but the person who game me their info was semi at fault) sent the wrong person money once (quite a decent sum) and the guy helped no problem (even though it specifically says they will not intervene. Replies are always within about 30 minutes. They really know how to keep the customer happy!
  • moose wrote: »
    I tried to log into my account and for some bizarre reason I am locked out. I've been emailing customer service for two days with no response. You would think restoring a player's access would be a priority for them. Nooooooo.

I've had problems with Full Tilt support as well in the past (and Ultimate bet). When I started online poker, I opened up an account just to f@$% around with play money. A year later I was ready for the real deal...forgetting I had an account, opened up another one to earn some cash. I built up my roll and points and when I requested to withdraw, it was declined and they closed my account saying I violated the terms of having multiple accounts. Anyhow, I emailed both support and cashier several times regarding my funds, account, etc. it took them just about a WEEK to respond and finally transferred my funds to my initial account that I opened. However, they did not transfer the 5000 or so points that I earned. It would be nice if all online poker sites had live 24/7 chat with support to resolve matters instantly, I remember Supreme had it.
  • Still no answer.

I've contacted my rakeback affliate to see if they can light a fire under their ass.
  • Fult Tilt Customer Service sucks Rocks

?

What did we do? OR does the former model, cheerleader, etc turned customer service gal at Full Tilt have my e-mail?

Milton Slim
  • moose wrote: »
    Still no answer.

I've contacted my rakeback affliate to see if they can light a fire under their ass.

Good luck with that... their response with affiliates is just as bad.
  • I signed up for FullTilt on Friday and now want to cash out some of the winnings.... it is turning out to be a lot harder than i thought it would be. I wonder if it is done on purpose. Taking two fucking days just to sort out check withdrawals.
  • any update?
    what's the story?
  • Good to know. Maybe I should think twice about making a deposit at FTP???
  • Took me a week to get back into my account. By then it was too late to qualify for even Bronze level - I think they did it on purpose.
  • Did they give you a reason for it being locked?
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    Good to know. Maybe I should think twice about making a deposit at FTP???
    no no
    FTP is good
    it's my main site
    make sure you get rakeback
  • i'm still waiting for my bounty prize ffs, busted out a full tilt pro over 2 months ago now.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    i'm still waiting for my bounty prize ffs, busted out a full tilt pro over 2 months ago now.
    8-10 week for customize jersey.
    they still have two week ^^
  • VladK wrote: »
    I signed up for FullTilt on Friday and now want to cash out some of the winnings.... it is turning out to be a lot harder than i thought it would be. I wonder if it is done on purpose. Taking two fucking days just to sort out check withdrawals.

You only JUST signed up on Friday, and now you want to make a withdrawl? I am guessing 1 of 2 things here,

1) Your withdrawl request is below the minimum.

or

2) Maybe they have a few checks to do on you before they let you withdrawl what is still "their" money because your deposit likely hasn't even cleared yet!

Have some patience, holy shit man.
  • QueenNine wrote: »
    You only JUST signed up on Friday, and now you want to make a withdrawl? I am guessing 1 of 2 things here,

1) Your withdrawl request is below the minimum.

or

2) Maybe they have a few checks to do on you before they let you withdrawl what is still "their" money because your deposit likely hasn't even cleared yet!

Have some patience, holy shit man.

no actually...it is
    3) They are having problems with check withdrawals for everybody, is what they told me in the latest email.

"There is currently a display issue that is preventing some players from
    initiating check withdrawal as an option in the Cashier window. "

This is after 3 emails saying that everything should be fine now.

I quadrupled my initial deposit and wanted to cash half of it out and it is a lot more than the minimum amount you can withdraw.

Thanks though.
    no actually...it is
    3) They are having problems with check withdrawals for everybody, is what they told me in the latest email.

"There is currently a display issue that is preventing some players from
    initiating check withdrawal as an option in the Cashier window. "

This is after 3 emails saying that everything should be fine now.

I quadrupled my initial deposit and wanted to cash half of it out and it is a lot more than the minimum amount you can withdraw.

Thanks though.
    nice winning, why not move up a stake?
    why don't you set up ewallet
    like instadebit. it's cheap and fast way to get money.
  • nice winning, why not move up a stake?
    why don't you set up ewallet
    like instadebit. it's cheap and fast way to get money.

I might end up setting up instadebit if there is no progress with checks.

On Full Tilt... i basically play 10 dollar sit and go tournaments. 45 players or 90 players with $2 for each knockout. I have done very well, although i have not won any but did have a number of top 5 finishes with a few 2nds.

Maybe i'll move up to $24 sit and go tourneys, which i did play once or twice but with no success so far. I'll see how it goes.

How fast does intadebit take? From the time you request it to the time funds get transfered to your bank account?
    I might end up setting up instadebit if there is no progress with checks.

On Full Tilt... i basically play 10 dollar sit and go tournaments. 45 players or 90 players with $2 for each knockout. I have done very well, although i have not won any but did have a number of top 5 finishes with a few 2nds.

Maybe i'll move up to $24 sit and go tourneys, which i did play once or twice but with no success so far. I'll see how it goes.

How fast does intadebit take? From the time you request it to the time funds get transfered to your bank account?
    hey, make sure you have propert roll
    instadebit is not really a ewallet
    is a gateway between your bank account and online poker site.
    but the good thing about it.
    you don't take any exchange hit, unless you deposite to your account.
    say, i withdraw from ftp, they fund stay in usd, when i sent it out to another site.
    it's free too