Chanpoker laggy?

Anyone else here having problems with Chan intermittantly lagging badly? It seemed to start about 4-5 days ago on both computers that my wife and I play on. Neither of us have any problems on PS or FT. I have exchanged emails with tech support at Chan a couple of times but I get the standard answer blaming my computer, my router or my ISP. LOL, my wife lost a big hand during their 7:30 pm freeroll that she has been playing fairly regularily for a year or so and says she isn't playing again until it gets fixed.... So that's my job to fix it... We both saw it happening during the forum tourney Sunday night as well...

Comments

• I just played and didn't notice a problem, but it seems some people are experiencing some issues... have you tried the web interface vs. download version to see if there is a difference?
  • Never thought of that, will give the web version a try as well.... We both use the download version, perhaps an upgrade issue? You would think tech support would know though...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Never thought of that, will give the web version a try as well.... We both use the download version, perhaps an upgrade issue? You would think tech support would know though...

Either that or there is a bad server out there in their server farm and some people are hitting it. The support should be more helpful though, I agree.
  • I think the web-based version is more laggy than the downloadable version.

Good luck with your lag problem (or chans ;) )
  • i thought chanpoker is on ongame network
    does this happen to all ongame site or just chanpoker?
  • Spent some time this aft trying to get the Web version to work, no luck. Appears that it wants me to install an Active X control which I allow and then get the message "Windows has blocked this software because it can't verify the publisher". I tried this on 2 different systems, same thing. Can anyone else get the web version to work? If not can someone give it a try and see how they make out? By the way I'm running XP pro with all current updates..
  • I thought it was just me.....

Yes, I had some bad lag last night.