NCAA BB help needed.

I don't closely follow NCAA BB the way I do other sports. I have always watched the march madness tourney mind you. I currently have 21 $10 entries to a on line tourney. Looking for some sharp help here in my selections. Once selection sunday is out of the way, please post your top teams and why. Thanks.

Comments

• Drake for cinderella team!
  • There's a lot of brew-haha about how Cinerellas never win, so I suggest sticking with 3 1 seeds and a #2 in the final four. ONe thing that matters is how your pools are structured. Is it just # of wins? Is there a bonus for upsets that escalates per round?

Back in univ, I used to run a pool where each round was worth double the round before and you got points for the seed of your pick multipled by the round. So you were rewarded for picking dogs. most ppl who picked favs lost bad.
  • Memphis and UNC are my top 2. You should probably just stick with 1 and 2 seeds like said above.
  • ok thanx for the help. I'm taking some shots with some of them and a lot of number 1 and 2's for the other. I"ve completed about 8 out of the 21. Got till midnight tomorrow.
  • I was in 8th yesterday, now dropped to 26th after yesterdays games were completed. Oh well.. I got UCLA winning it which isn't looking good after their first couple of games.