Arcade!!

Man you guys we should get the arcade rollin, have some challenges vs eachother. I was playin the games one night instead of poker - *lol*??? :) and they were just amazingly exciting, and challenging to beat those tough higscores you guys set in 2007/2006.

I'd love someone to challenge me in anything. Maybe we could even set up a contest for a certain game for a highscore and then someone wins like CPF dollar (low amount of course) and it could be a contest that ran for a week and then person holding highscore wins! -- I think it's a great idea. Good change up from poker and a great way to enjoy ourselves!

Let me hear your thoughts.

Comments

• Soooo... you played one whole night and you haven't been able to beat even 1 high score? :)
  • Some of those scores are massive! I don't think most will be easy to beat anytime soon.

I did find the new version of penguin though...LOVE IT!!! Got close to DeadMoney's record, but that one is going to be tough to break.
  • Yea, some of those scores are insane! I still haven't been able to beat anything. Best I have done is a few top 10s.
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    Soooo... you played one whole night and you haven't been able to beat even 1 high score? :)

Sorry insane for not being able to beat your massively amazing scores... I'll try though, and when I do, you'll cry!!! :eek: :'(

:rage:
  • Chips4you - just got a new highscore baby!