More Scandal At Ultimate Bet

Hey Guys...

Looks like there is another scandal going on at Ultimate Bet (same company as Absolute Poker).

I posted an article on my other site:
Ultimate Bet Cheating

Is UB to blame, or is this just a case of a shady group of players?

Discuss :)

Comments

• You have to be joking.

These poker companies are a license to print cash, yet they don't do the fundamental things to protect their business. Dumb.
  • There has been speculation but no hard proof on this on 2+2 for over a month now. I haven't read your link but I don't believe UB and AP are related, their relation is certainly they are regulated by the KGC.

Oh and I agree 100% with BBC's comment.
  • One owns the other. That's why you can PP transfer between UB and Absolute.
  • Ok just finished the link. I didn't realize they had the same parent company. These guys are idiots.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    There has been speculation but no hard proof on this on 2+2 for over a month now. I haven't read your link but I don't believe UB and AP are related, their relation is certainly they are regulated by the KGC.

They must have been provided some pretty decent proof as they took action on the accounts in question.

They are 100% related - as moose said one owns the other... pretty sure AP owns UB.
  • Yup AP bought UB a couple years ago. At least in this case Helmuth did admit there was something fishy going on.
  • This is pretty old news... it has been discussed at length on 2+2 for a while. I'm pretty sure the suspicious players stopped playing at the same time the AP scandal broke out. Given that AP owns UB it seems obvious that the same people were involved in both. How this didnt come out during the AP investigation amazes me.