Best DVD Copying Program ??

Currently I use DVD Shrink to copy DVDs. It works well for most DVDs but seems to take forever to copy one disk. Maybe I don't have it set up correctly but it first copies the DVD to my hard drive and then encodes the DVD and then burns it to the disk. Seems to take over 30 minutes for one full DVD.

Any other programs that people can recommend that are easy to use and will copy most recent DVDs?

Comments

• I had the older version and it would work very fast. The newer version seems to take some time but 30 min. seems to long. Most of mine are down in 12 minutes per.

You might try Sly Soft clone dvd I think. My brother uses it.

Brent
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Currently I use DVD Shrink to copy DVDs. It works well for most DVDs but seems to take forever to copy one disk. Maybe I don't have it set up correctly but it first copies the DVD to my hard drive and then encodes the DVD and then burns it to the disk. Seems to take over 30 minutes for one full DVD.

Any other programs that people can recommend that are easy to use and will copy most recent DVDs?

DVD Shrink 3.2 rocks, never any need to upgrade from that, never need any more than that and it's free. I have the executable if needed. Also used DVDXCopy Platinum, garbage.
  • for some reason I was burning at 4x instead of 16x. Things seem ok now. Not sure how the pre-set options got changed. Thanks for the responses.