Fuck it's snowing a lot tournies

I'm going to set up two private tourneys later.

One $5 on Stars and one $5 on Chan Poker. 10 pm.

Have to go eat dinner. Will post details later.

password will obv be snow.

Comments

• Chan Poker, under private scheduled tournies tab

cdn_moose's, 10 pm
    $1 NLHE unlimited rebuys for one hour
    15 min blinds
    flat prize structure
    pw snow
  • Ok Stars, PLO $5, 10 pm
    pw snow08

• See u then
  • Ok we got 3 on the Stars tourney and Moose and I are heads up in the Chan one. I really hope we get more.
  • I'll play the Chan one on the condition nobody complains about my erratic play, I want to do the Annette_15 experiment and play blind. Cool?
  • Uhhh ohh.
    Compuease and voodoo are playing after being to the pro seminar. :D
  • Yea, I will play it the same way, cards covered.. :) yeh...... sure I will... lol
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Uhhh ohh.
    Compuease and voodoo are playing after being to the pro seminar. :D

I just made 70 bucks by winning a 20 dollar 5 man sit and go, so i'm in for at least 5 rebuys.

Let me apologize in advance for any bad beat I put on someone. But I will say that for the 1st 5 rebuys if I move allin on any of you I will tell you what I have before you call or fold.
  • i will probably fold the first 5 hands
  • Voodoo wrote: »
    I just made 70 bucks by winning a 20 dollar 5 man sit and go, so i'm in for at least 5 rebuys.

Let me apologize in advance for any bad beat I put on someone. But I will say that for the 1st 5 rebuys if I move allin on any of you I will tell you what I have before you call or fold.

Well that sounds more than fair..... Hope I'm on your left..
  • Alright I donated my 9 rebuys.. 1 quick SitnGo and then some sleep.. good luck to you guys.
  • That was pretty good value actually for a $1 rb tourney. Ave stack at the break 8100 lol.

I may try that again sometime.