cash for stars or FT

looking to get 20k online on either stars or FT. in the toronto area. Can meet at a bank or whatever. pm is best. ty

Comments

• So why meet at a bank? You mean you would hand over $20K Then I (for example) would deposit in my bank account then transfer it to your poker account? And what method would we use?
  • Remember what they say -

If something sounds too stupid to be true, it and the person behind it usually are.
  • 2wicked wrote: »
    looking to get 20k online on either stars or FT. in the toronto area. Can meet at a bank or whatever. pm is best. ty

WHy don't you just send the money to stars/ftp yourself?
  • compuease wrote: »
    So why meet at a bank? You mean you would hand over $20K Then I (for example) would deposit in my bank account then transfer it to your poker account? And what method would we use?

Here's how the scam (and I am not saing this is a scam ;) ) usually works:
    • He would give you a cahier's cheque or money order.
    • You deposit to your account and xfer the money to an online site.
    • 2-3 weeks later your bank contacts you to let you know the cheque/money order is stolen / countefeit.
    • You are out 20k
    :(

This is also run against call sellers.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Here's how the scam (and I am not saing this is a scam ;) ) usually works:
    • He would give you a cahier's cheque or money order.
    • You deposit to your account and xfer the money to an online site.
    • 2-3 weeks later your bank contacts you to let you know the cheque/money order is stolen / countefeit.
    • You are out 20k
    :(

This is also run against call sellers.

Yeah I've heard of that hobbes.. that's why you get the guy to give you cash ^-^ .

Oh and uhh, by 20k, IF you mean play chips on pokerstars I can give you 20,000 play chips :) . I got tons there.