Chan Poker SitnGo's

If you're patient enough play the 5 man SnG's on Chan and you'll make a killing. The level of play is the same whether you're playing a $20/$30 or $50. The players are horrible. I have been able to turn those $10 bucks from Graham and CFP into a little over $600 in a couple of days. Variance says get my cash out of there, but the games are too soft not to stay around.

Good luck to those playing.

Comments

• that sounds delightful
  • Voodoo wrote: »
    If you're patient enough play the 5 man SnG's on Chan and you'll make a killing. The level of play is the same whether you're playing a $20/$30 or $50. The players are horrible. I have been able to turn those $10 bucks from Graham and CFP into a little over $600 in a couple of days. Variance says get my cash out of there, but the games are too soft not to stay around.

Good luck to those playing.

WOW... now thats what I call a return on investment! These are the things I love to hear! Nice work vodoo... if u do cash out at least save some for the rest of the tourneys ;) You are already on your way to making that final table.

Thanks for sharing the tip!

These are the stories I love to hear, so I am gonna make this a sticky for a little.
  • I 2nd what voodoo said.
    Couldn't beleive it till I played 2 tonight and won 2.
    2nd aint worth the time. For the 5.50 1st pays 17.50 and second 7.50
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I 2nd what voodoo said.
    Couldn't beleive it till I played 2 tonight and won 2.
    2nd aint worth the time. For the 5.50 1st pays 17.50 and second 7.50

players are bad, but I've only managed to capture 3 2nd places for a net of $6.
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »
    players are bad, but I've only managed to capture 3 2nd places for a net of $6.

Ride it out.
    The 1st will come.
    Ride it out.
    The 1st will come.

Oh I'm sure. Just mentioned it as my current ticker.
  • what are the cheapest buyins on the chan SnG's?
  • Cheapest is 5.50
    Cheapest is 5.50

Actually there are $1 + .20 tables.
  • Actually there are $1 + .20 tables.

My bad. Didn't see that one
  • 20% rake????
    Good thing you didn't see them!
  • 1.20's are probably not even worth playing though eh?
  • thathoser wrote: »
    1.20's are probably not even worth playing though eh?

No, they're not. I've played around 10 of them, made 2nd once and bubbled on many. I just can't seem to win on Chan (and second pays squat) so I'm sticking to Stars.
  • I usually play full table since you can basically post and fold you way to the bubble. Steal a few blinds since your so tight then play push monkey poker the rest of the way out. I think I may have to be even more patient at the short handed tables but maybe will try it out once I get moved.
  • i usually find short hand sngs to be more gamble than skill. i feel like most people who play them are there to just gamble (since one has a 40% chance to make the money i guess it's worth it). i don't gamble though, i play poker.