Can anyone recommend a limo service in Vegas?

Going to vegas in May. Want limo service for 6 from airport to hotel and back at end of stay. Want a stretch, not a sedan.

Anyone have recommendations?

I'm almost ready to call luckylimolv.com and book. They are appx $65 each way +tip.

Anyone with experience?

thx

Comments

• antistan wrote: »
    They are appx $65 each way +tip.

Anyone with experience?

Yes, absolutely I can recommend cheaper than $65 and they will take the whole thing not just the tip, very experienced...

oh wait 'limo' ...my bad.

Most of the people here are penny pinchers, if you want the cheapest mode of transportation- they're your best resource..but I'm not sure you'll get much input on this.

FTR if you're going to splash out -I think you should rent llama's..I assure you everyone will be watching you coming and going...
  • Alternatively, I have a guy's card at my house... last time I went down we took limos everywhere... there was no price as it was pay what you feel it should be, but we tipped $30 each time. He was very nice too. I'll look for it when I get home.

Check with Kristy and call my guy and decide which is best!
  • Graham wrote: »
    I also have a guy's card at my house...

HOT!!!!!!!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    HOT!!!!!!!

COLD!!!!!!
  • Jeesh Kristy, did you get 1 upped? :)
  • Apparently the ink on the card got all smudged and I can't read it anymore... sorry, his name was Gary and he worked at http://www.limousinesofnevada.com/

Maybe try calling them and working out a better deal. Airport pickups are prob a little more though b/c they have to pay for parking and wait for u to land/get your luggage.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Jeesh Kristy, did you get 1 upped? :)

hardly...btw- you've already got the mod position, you can stop now.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    hardly...btw- you've already got the mod position, you can stop now.
    Don't think so, goin after the BIG position....
  • keys to the laser room!