Not always on the forum

As a result I find I start reading a thread, but do not really know the time line

if a thread is old and gets resurrected, the only date reference that you have is from the first and then the last post. Is there a way to show the date on each post?

I was going to sign up for the Chan Tourney until I found out, It was already over.

Milton Slim

Comments

• I see the time of every post, it's just above the name and avatar of who posted. I don't see anything in the User CP options for hiding this. ???

Are you using Linear Mode for thread display or a different one? See Display Modes dropdown box at the top right corner of the thread.

/g2
  • there it is! How about changing this to a explain your acronym thread instead.

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    there it is! How about changing this to a explain your acronym thread instead.

Milton Slim

asdf QFT asdf
  • We'll use it as a Rocks strategy discussion. So... same strategy as always then... no strategy :)

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    We'll use it as a Rocks strategy discussion. So... same strategy as always then... no strategy :)

/g2
    Shhhh, don't tell them! That was our big advantage..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Shhhh, don't tell them! That was our big advantage..
    Pssst remember... we only just tell them we don't have a strategy ;)

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Pssst remember... we only just tell them we don't have a strategy ;)

/g2

did I miss another meeting?

Milton "You Sunk My Battleship" Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    did I miss another meeting?

Milton "You Sunk My Battleship" Slim
    Shhh. don't tell them we're having meetings...
  • Just don't use the same strategist that brought you the "We'll all show up 1 hour late" strategy last time ;-)
  • DataMn wrote: »
    Just don't use the same strategist that brought you the "We'll all show up 1 hour late" strategy last time ;-)

lmao! You're such a shipper Al.