Any interest in Fantasy Baseball?

$10-$20 a team, 12 teams max, standard 5x5, either roto or H2H...

westside8 wrote: »
League has been created

League ID: 259551
Password: pokerforum

Draft is set for Saturday at 12:30pm EST.

Shannon's shatbats (stpboy)
Farough's Big Bats (Farough) - paid
Juiced (RScott19) - paid
Hawgs (Hellmuth's Mole) - paid
Hobbes Aces (Hobbes) - paid
Beast from the West (westside8 ) - paid
Graham (Graham)
schab's baseballers (schabs) - paid

Comments

• I'd be interested.
    $20 is fine.
  • Good idea Wes. I'd give it a shot. I don't watch baseball, but I'll get my brother to do my picks :) He's the sports wiz in the house.
  • So 3 so far..I know a buddy that would play..so we have 4.

I guess we'll look for 8 minimum? Any preference with H2H or roto?
  • Never done an H2H but sounds like it may be fun.
  • I'd be interested. I've never done H2H and only have American League experience so I'd be your fish.

$20 is fine.
  • Got 5 now...lets aim for 8 or 10 with expanded rosters...
  • Season is starting soon so I want to get a yay or nay here. Anyone else interested before I open up to other guys from other forums?
  • I'll play, but my only form of payment can be pokerstars transfer..
  • Stars is fine.

So we have 6. I will set the tentative draft dateto Sat Mar 29? Probably will have to be in the afternoon and we will miss a couple of games, but no biggie.
  • Yeah, that should be fine as long as we get the time set sometime soon.
  • When its ready, can you PM the details?
  • Ok...we have 5 from this forum. I can either leave it with this forum and do winner take all and do expanded roster, or I can open it up to others from other forums.

Draft will be this upcoming weekend and it will be a 6x6 league. I will post more details. I will accept money via Stars just to keep it simple...
  • Let's keep it in the family :)
    Winner take all.

Let's get ready to rummmmmble!
  • Is everyone ok for a Saturday afternoon draft?
  • Ok with me
  • It would have to be early afternoon for me, since I'm goin to the Pistons game that night. So around 12-1 it would have to be I think for me.
  • Farough wrote: »
    It would have to be early afternoon for me, since I'm goin to the Pistons game that night. So around 12-1 it would have to be I think for me.

12ish 1 should be ok. Just waiting for confirmation from Graham and Hellmuth's Mole. Since it will be a 5 team league, $20 winner take all transfer over Stars.

It will be a 6x6 with R, HR, RBI, SB, .AVG, .OBP - W, S, K, ERA, WHIP, Holds

Double position.

C, C, 1B, 1B, 2B, 2B, 3B, 3B, S, S, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, MI, CI, UTIL, UTIL

SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P

DL, DL, DL

Any problems with that let me know
  • League has been created

League ID: 259551
    Password: pokerforum

Draft is set for Saturday at 12:30pm EST.
  • Link please wes.
  • I want in on this Fantasy Baseball. I played baseball all my life, made it to nationals 3 times. I usually watch a game or two a week, I plan on blowing you guys out of the water. :)
  • This weekend is not going to work. I have three live drafts between Saturday and Sunday. I would still like in if you want to put me on auto draft.
  • schabs wrote: »
    I want in on this Fantasy Baseball. I played baseball all my life, made it to nationals 3 times. I usually watch a game or two a week, I plan on blowing you guys out of the water. :)

Feel free to join. I made it max 6 teams but will increase if necessary. $20 is the entry fee
  • This weekend is not going to work. I have three live drafts between Saturday and Sunday. I would still like in if you want to put me on auto draft.

If you don't mind pre-ranking and letting it autodraft, I have no problem with that whatsoever.
  • 3 in so far! Lets get everyone in! And kindly post what your team name is as well just for reference purposes?
  • Hobbes Aces manager Roy Hobbes
  • Mine will be Farough's Big Bats when I get around to making it.. my internet is slow today so I'll be in a little later today.
  • I definitely want in on this action. Can i join?
  • RScott19 wrote: »
    I definitely want in on this action. Can i join?

$20 on Stars and you're in.
  • Ya im good for that.