What happended on 06-30-2007 at 06:12 AM???

I've always wondered... the day the most users were online... was there a big morning party or something?

Comments

• Pre-drinking internet celebration for Canada Day ( July 1 )
  • I am curious of that also! My goal is to beat that number very soon though!
  • sloth/graham has a thread about it...I don't understand the inter-web..but some sort of search engine was doing something with this site, I think.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    sloth/graham has a thread about it...I don't understand the inter-web..but some sort of search engine was doing something with this site, I think.
    Yeah, there's no way it was that many actual users... just a bunch of guest bots.

/g2
  • it was my birthday!
    i dont think that's why people were on line tho...
  • Wait a minute, wasn't that the day that Kristy.......
  • compuease wrote: »
    Wait a minute, wasn't that the day that Kristy.......

No, it was the day after.....

According to the tabloids anyway.
  • Oops... I was wrong before, if I remember correctly it was to have a collective moment of silence to mourn the 1 year mark since the forum became doomed to implode. If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at YouKnowWho's join date. ** cough cough Kristy cough cough **

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    if I remember correctly it was to have a collective moment of silence to mourn the 1 year mark since the forum became doomed to implode. If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at YouKnowWho's join date. ** cough cough Kristy cough cough **

apocalypse2.jpg