Bristol St. Classic XXXXI - Wed. Mar 12th @ 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• I actually have two octagon tables...

Just need to get them from Margaret Ave to Bristol.

They are 4 ft wide so van, truck would fit them well.

I wanna play :'(
  • I could easily bring my folding rectangular table and put it in the living room. LMK
  • My truck is available if needed.
  • Check back to the thread after the weekend, and I'll let you know if we're still wanting for tables.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Reserves:

1. "Zithal" Rob
    2. "8Ball" Tye
    3. "westside" Wes
    4. Dave O'G.
    5. "Devil" Dave
    6. "FASSman" Will
    7. "Flint Bones" Andrew
    8. "Slippery" Pete
    9. "compuease" Jeff
    10. "DataMn" Al
    11. "Hobbes" Ron
    12. "PokerQueen" Mandy
    13. Nicole
    14. Dave R-F
    15. "magithighs" Lou
    16. "labeach2002" Steve
    17. "Buzzzardd" Dave
    18. "Dirty Whore" Mark
    19. "ItsaMe" Mario
    20. "JohnnieH"
    21. "moose" Rob
    22. "stpboy" Shannon
    23. "Ercules" Eric
    24. "IsNork" John
    25. "g2" Greg
    26. "2BULLETS" Jeremy
    27. "beanie42" Trevor

Waiting List

1. "Kanga" Jenn
    2. "trip_billies" ?
    3. "waltsfriend" Sandy
    4. "Big E" Eric
    5. "Ineedanick" Dave
    6. "Aiki65" Don
    7. "Oragani" Jonathan
    8. "sstar" Sean
    9. Cvette
    10. "joeheartsdi"
    11. Nick
    12. "Redington" Tyson
    13. "TwoThree" Braad
    14. "800Over" Nik
    15. "Big Daddy" Paul

Wow..there are a few retro names listed. All we need is Lamb_of_John, Comic Book Dave and "ALL IN!!" Steve to complete the list circa 2005!
  • Yay..Bristol is back with that waiting list.

And I have Thursday off! So I won't be staying up til 2am at the cash game and getting up at 4:30am.

Woo hoo!
  • RESCHEDULED!!!

Good news and Bad news. The good news is that "sstar" Sean has donated one of his homemade tables to Bristol and it's georgeous!! (In fact, if you're looking for a table for your home, I think Sean's considering making and selling tables.) This means that we're back up to 32 max.

The bad news is that I'm rescheduling the tournament due to road conditions.

Because of the massive snowfall over the weekend, and the fact that the plough didn't go all the way over on both side, there is very little room for cars on my street (and I'm guessing the streets around me). ie. My street can no longer have cars on both sides and any car directly opposite a drive-way will block that driveway. Snow is taking up 4-6 feet on each side of the street.

It's supposed to warm-up and start melting later this week, so I'm hoping that we'll lose a lot by next Wednesday. If that doesn't happen, we'll start talking about alternate parking arrangements.

I'm copying over the reserve list and will have a (?) beside each name until they confirm that they can come or not. New names will be added to the end of the list and, if you have to cancel, I'll make sure you get first dibs on a spot in the next tournament.

I've started a new thread with the new date so please post in that thread if you can make it!