The single most important thing ever discussed on this forum

Feel free to post explanations.

Comments

• Pirates...cuz they gots their own day. Arrrr...

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/
  • Monkeys, cuz you can yell at them when your at BCC
    and I like Last Train to Clarksville ;)
  • Has to be Bono because, without Sonny, Cher would have just been another unsuccessful lounge act. And think of all he did as a politician? And what about the impression he made on reforestation in Colorado.
  • Milo wrote: »
    And what about the impression he made on reforestation in Colorado.

POTD

asdf
  • It has to be monkeys. "Haven't you always wanted a monKEY?" BNL
  • It has to be monkeys. "Haven't you always wanted a monKEY?" BNL

I think a conversation about how disgusted I am with myself for knowing just what BNL meant in the above post might be the most important ever discussed for me personally.

Just fucking gross.
  • I guess the week is over.
  • I am embarassed to say that I did not plan this poll properly and I am now starting an official write-in for 'Monkey Pirates' which are either Pirates that specialize in attacking primate toting vessels...OR primates dressed up like pirates. Your choice.

I apologize for the oversight.

MONKEY PIRATES 4LYFE!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I am embarassed to say that I did not plan this poll properly and I am now starting an official write-in for 'Monkey Pirates' which are either Pirates that specialize in attacking primate toting vessels...OR primates dressed up like pirates. Your choice.

I apologize for the oversight.

MONKEY PIRATES 4LYFE!

After clowns, I would have to say my greatest fear has been monkey pirates.

Just look how angry he is. Clearly raping and pillaging has not given him the deep sense of personal satisfaction he had hoped for.
  • Holy Cats!

I actually exclaimed 'Whaaaat?!?! Jackpot!" upon viewing this picture.

(not kidding-it just seems like when you see something this special...you should share the experience)
  • dinobot wrote: »
    After clowns, I would have to say my greatest fear has been monkey pirates.

Just look how angry he is. Clearly raping and pillaging has not given him the deep sense of personal satisfaction he had hoped for.

LOL...hilarious
  • I voted pirates... not sure if I've ever used the word pirate on this forum but it always reminds me of great memories...

Some philisophy class... teacher started talking about people that we're alike or something like that and he started naming stuff ... Prophet, Priest, etc... and he finished with, and also, Pirate.

Anyway it doesn't look funny to YOU now but back then it was very funny... especially since that guy kept spitting when talking and nobody ever sat in the front row.

He also had the breath of someone who ate a bowl of dick before teaching.
  • F U C K I N G monekys all the way.
  • schabs wrote: »
    F U C K I N G monekys all the way.

at least one of the 2 larger words was spelt properly

Milton ****
  • ill take it.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I guess the week is over.

Yes it is, welcome back Kristy. Love ya.
  • xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox+xo+!