Cole's notes... (obv explicit language and should not be read by anyone...ever.)

Here are the Cole’s notes for this whole drama -I got tired of explaining the situation and wrote them down..thought you might get a laugh out of it.

PDA THREAD

Kristy: I was sooooo wrong, let’s laugh about it

13: You were not only wrong, you’re posting worthless trash and I hope you get the aids.

Kristy: Eat a dick, douche bag.

Msn:

Compuease: Kristy you can’t tell him to eat a dick

Kristy: I just did, but if you really have a problem with it here’s a solution: Erase our posts for irrelevancy to the OP, and we can spout hate in PM sans audience.

Compuease: Nope, that’s way too simple…you do something you feel is wrong instead…btw did I ever mention that I’d hate to see you get banned and I know where the CPF laser is?

Kristy: Do what you’ve got to do.

Back to thread already in progress:

Graham: Muahahahahaha max Overlord powers! I’ll just insert Hanson lyrics over her riské words.

Kristy: I think that’s unreasonable.. BACKSTREET 4LYFE, I’m responding this way because I feel his (13‘s) was not an ok or reasonable response. I am being reactive here.

Graham: I see your point, why don’t you just put him on ignore

Kristy: Because I’m not offended by his words, I’m fine with just telling him he‘s missed the bus…couldn’t those who object to my tone just put ME on ignore? (reasonable solution #2) Now can I put my post right?

Graham: Sure w/e, I don’t care. (not kidding, he said this about pg. 2 of the PDA thread)

Kristy: Titties!

Brickwall: SHE NEEDS A POKER GANG BANG. (I’m sure that you meant to ban him for that…and just haven’t gotten around to it yet since you’ve been much more busy with my type of inappropriate- which is far more troublesome- I’m sure. ;) )

MSN:
Graham: Stop attacking Moderators and myself.

Kristy: I’m not, I’m disagreeing strongly with your choices…but that is not the same thing.

Graham: Well, tone it down.

Kristy: This is too important to me, I’m sorry..but I can’t act like it doesn‘t matter. If it is any consolation though the thread views and sizes should help you see that this is a Howard Stern thing…they pretend that they hate it, but they’re all glued to their monitors. Pretending to hate Drama is the new black.

AM I TOO OLD THREAD

DDMacMilcan: Here’s my personal preference am I being too sensitive to be in keeping with the mainstream?

Kristy: Yup, you are

DDMacMilcan: How dare you answer my question honestly! Death to you bird!

Later in the same thread:

Here is some further explanation: I am smarter than you
(my bad: I meant only on the subject of power struggles and in the context of the thread. Since I’ve spent years and years on this topic-I was not clear there)
I’ve bled for this power. I’m sure that a few of you can still see past my cocky defiant attitude and remember the girl that didn’t even speak at the table for nearly the first year that she went to forum games. Getting to ‘Proud and Loud’ has been a gigantic struggle for me and I feel that I can burn this bridge right here and now…because I’m comfortable that I’m never going back to painfully shy.

Graham: You can’t quit, I’m suspending you. (even if I’m losing the fight in the swear poll)

Caddy: Caw, caw, caw-caw ..or whatever sound vultures make

Jah: I like to be heard!

DEAR MOM

Kristy: Step-Daddy, I hate that you’re spanking me so hard…when he started it.

Graham: I’m new to this, when I married your mother she didn’t tell me you were such a trouble maker and now I’m stuck trying to make a respectable woman out of you.

Kristy: You may be too late I’m 28

Jah: I like to be heard!

STPboy: I like to spout sentiments that are easily disproved through personal anecdotal evidence ;) xoxoxox Shannon.

CONGRATS KRISTY… THREAD

BBC_Z: Look how she’s grown! You know, I taught that girl everything she knows…but she never was much of a hand at detached distaste.

UNBAN KRISTY THREAD

Insaneguy: I’m going to once again prove why I am one of the most underrated posters on this site, I piss excellence…
(btw- GFY to the nay-sayers)

Jah: I STILL like to be heard!

XOxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxXO
Kristy

(every person-specific comment I’ve made is, if nowhere near an exact quote, with the intentions of making you laugh)

If one of them drop the hammer for this, gl all and GG ME!

THERE, NOW I WILL NEVER DISCUSS THIS AGAIN…UNLESS WE HAVE A 25 YEAR CPF REUNION..IN WHICH CASE MY ADVERSARIES WILL MOSTLY NOT QUALIFY FOR A DAY PASS FROM THEIR NURSING HOMES SO I WILL BE ABLE TO COMFORTABLY SAY..

FORUM GFY!

Comments

• Welcome back Kristy.... We knew you would not come back silent, so lets hope this is the end of it all :)

LOL to this...
    Graham: Muahahahahaha max Overlord powers! I’ll just insert Hanson lyrics over her riské words.

For all the readers, Kristy promised she would not say anything to offend people she does not know personally. If you are offended by anything she said, let me know by PM. Try not to take it personally as this is meant in good fun.
  • KRISTY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL WEEK

COME BACK TO PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :):)

you did not miss much, just more negativity on here, just going to be another forum that closes due to bs and ignorant stupid people, just like another forum i was on.
  • Welcome back.

Bless your heart!
  • Graham wrote: »
    For all the readers, Kristy promised she would not say anything to offend people she does not know personally. If you are offended by anything she said, let me know by PM. Try not to take it personally as this is meant in good fun.

lol. Please read this in the too fast tone that they use to issue disclaimers at the end of drug commercials.
  • Post of the Week!

Coincidence? I think not.

Welcome back Kristy.
  • Post of the Week!

Coincidence? I think not.

Welcome back Kristy.

Haha, she probably spent a week writing it!

---
    <3 you Pisty!
  • Hey Kristy, good to see you posting again. You take a holiday or something? Haven't seen your threads in a while. Love the new avatar.
  • What the hell is GFY? lol
  • Good For You? lol
  • I don't know you Kristy, but I think it's possible you're even more entertaining than BBC Z, who was the only reason I still read this forum during it's nothing but spam period.

If you're ever in Vancouver, drop me a line, I'll buy you a Guinness.
  • dinobot wrote: »
    I don't know you Kristy, but I think it's possible you're even more entertaining than BBC Z, who was the only reason I still read this forum during it's nothing but spam period.

It's still a heavy spam period, just that there are enough of us to filter out a lot of it before most get to see em, cept for those who are on and constantly refreshing their browser...
  • now if you could put the same amount of effort into your limit game, you might actually improve :)
  • AH!
    I'm the most underrated poster!

IN YOUR FACE!

whewt!

think I cumed in my pants a little while reading that :(
  • dinobot wrote: »
    I don't know you Kristy, but I think it's possible you're even more entertaining than BBC Z, who was the only reason I still read this forum during it's nothing but spam period.

is this a free beer offer for the whole forum or just kristy ?
    cuz free beer > all
  • Welcome back Kristy!

It's been pretty dull without you here!
  • but she never was much of a hand at detached distaste.

That's just poetry.
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    is this a free beer offer for the whole forum or just kristy ?
    cuz free beer > all

If a forum member should find themselves in Vancouver I will happily buy them a pint and give them the grand city tour should they want it.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    What the hell is GFY? lol

Try Go Fuck Yourself (yourselves). But hey I work construction so that's what it means there.
  • Hey Kristy,

Welcome back, missed you and still love you. Don't let this whole thing ruin our e love affair. It's our little secret.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Try Go Fuck Yourself (yourselves). But hey I work construction so that's what it means there.

Thank You Wes! ThankYou Joe

No one ever takes up my suggestion for an Acronym thread. Please understand, it takes me 5 minutes to send a 5 word text message, that's why I only send about 2 a year, compared to the 800 - 1000 my son gets and sends monthly
    (Ed Note: Do you hear the music " The Road is Long" playing in the background while you read this?) If not, neither do I.

I got: LOL, LMAO, QFT, WFT, asdf, but there are many more out there waiting to stump me, (did know GFO)

Explaining during the thread would certainly lose the effect, but a thread, that could act as an Acronym Dictionary could be helpful. If you created a new one, you could claim it as yours. Maybe CPF Bucks for the Acronym of the month?

Milton "PAL" Slim

:h: :wav:
    Peace and Love
  • Slim: Urbandictionary.com has every TLA you need. (and FLA's and so on)

Joe:h: This was supposed to be a secret?!?! oh man I'll have to cancel the full tummy tattoo of your name I was going to surprise you with on your birthday....:(
  • what is this True Love Always from FLoridA in your post mean?

Some of these have more than one meaning, Oh I get it

About the Tatoo! ^-^

Milton "Learnin' Every Day" Slim
  • IF Joe and Kristy are having an affair I WANT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.....
  • oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about phil kristy?????

i am hurt now:'( :'(
  • I'm a town bike, wait your turn Daddy.

(disclaimer: It's funny because I'm pure as the driven snow)
  • sweeeet

i give good massages :):)

Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I'm a town bike, wait your turn Daddy.

(disclaimer: It's funny because I'm pure as the driven snow)