Our fearless leader is getting his wisdom teeth out tomorrow

Ok, so Graham and I were just having a conversation on MSN (think he was bragging about taking down the PFC HU game tonight or some such drivel) and he mentioned that he is getting his wisdom teeth out tomorrow (Ouch). As part of the convo I said that it was rarely fatal, he said that it was 1/300, I replied much lower odds than that, something like 1/301.
In any case this being a gambling forum, although not so much of that for the past few days, I thought perhaps we could lay off odds on this... So who wants to take 1/300 odds on him not surviving this (The wisdom tooth extraction that is)? How much would you lay at those odds?

Comments

• I took all four out a couple of years ago and I'm still here...so...I guess I'm part of the statistics...
  • Thanks for pulling for me Jeff :S
  • By the way, if you don't make it did you leave your half of PFC to Wes and I?
  • For years of service, I only get to split half with the new dude? Man this job sucks! There wasn't even a referral bonus for crying outloud! :D
  • westside8 wrote: »
    For years of service, I only get to split half with the new dude? Man this job sucks! There wasn't even a referral bonus for crying outloud! :D

Ok, Wes will get 39/100s, Jeff will get 32/100s (take it up with Wes ;)) and greg will get the remaining 29/100s to make him the majority shareholder.
  • I promise not to call you "Mumbles"

Milton Slim
  • All I can say is OWWWW and percocet doesnt do anything!
  • Graham wrote: »
    All I can say is OWWWW and percocet doesnt do anything!

Been there. :(
    A little Scotch can help the Percocet :D
  • Graham wrote: »
    All I can say is OWWWW and percocet doesnt do anything!

These work good

oxycontin_tablet3.jpg
  • cadillac wrote: »
    These work good

oxycontin_tablet3.jpg

I think its the same as what they perscribed me, but the perscription said percocet... I have had 2 back to back already and nothing... switching it over to the Tylenol 3's soon...
  • Weak sauce! :D
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Weak sauce! :D

Very weak... I blacked out earlier and smashed my head as I fell... trying to build up energy. It hasn't been a fun day.