adding a person to the ignore list

I figured it out. Go to the person on the members list and there is a choice of adding them to the buddy or ignore list.
I have made an addition because I honestly cannot determine if one of the forumers is trying to have fun with me or slam me.
I regret that I will miss many of this persons posts, as they are very often quite informative. But if I being portrayed as someone I am not, why bother to keep repeating myself

Milton Slim

Comments

• You can also do it via the user CP -> Buddy / Ignore Lists link. Here is a shortcut:
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/profile.php?do=editlist
  • couldn't see the reply, because....... your the one!!

just kidding, thanks for the advise

Milton Slim
  • Its indeed a handy option. Never thought I would have to use it, but...
    better than the alternative in my opinion.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    couldn't see the reply, because....... your the one!!

just kidding, thanks for the advise

Milton Slim

Hehehe... you couldn't if you wanted ;) Apparently you can't "ignore" admins and mods... its a vbulletin setting ;)
  • Graham wrote: »
    Hehehe... you couldn't if you wanted ;) Apparently you can't "ignore" admins and mods... its a vbulletin setting ;)
    Thank god for that, don't want to be ignored.. lol... I like attention, unlike so many on here... heheh, ya can't block me Dave, I know where you live! and work!
  • It is very difficult to ignore someone. Most people still have something of value to contribute. I have used it only once.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thank god for that, don't want to be ignored.. lol... I like attention, unlike so many on here... heheh, ya can't block me Dave, I know where you live! and work!

But alas you are still holding my garbage can hostage from the first Royal Cup!

I have also viewed a thread without the information from the person on my ignore list, does it ever read differently.

Milton Slim