Comments

• He's my fav. player...:h: :h: :h:

but if you're looking to fanboy him he doesn't post here.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    He's my fav. player...:h: :h: :h:

In light of recent developments you may not want to comment and I respect that. However I invite you to comment on this thread.
  • sfobv

they were sooooooted.

(that bit of ancient history has been beat and rebeat to death hasn't it?)
  • I was watching a video interview with him and there were posts calling him an online cheater. Does anybody know the cheating details or have a link?
  • He apparently bought some accounts from players who were deep in some highstakes tournies. His Full Tilt account was banned and monies confiscated.

It is kind of a grey area IMO any way because you know all the big online donkament players are talking to all their buddies on AIM when they get deep in tournies. As their buddies sweat the tourney and discuss what plays to make it really kills the old 1 player to a hand rule.

But as well if I final Tabled and FTOPS event and there were 5 guys at the table who have never had a big cash in their life and the other 3 guys were big winners I would be excited. If the 5 nobodys all sold their accounts to 5 seasoned online pros my edge drops significantly so it is still a scummy thing to do.
  • OP is from the UK, or at least his IP tracks back to there. I suspect some spam coming soon, especially since his posted link is not in English. Continue to monitor..... Moderators on duty guys.. lol
  • Nice catch Jeff ;)
  • 1 player to a hand has never applied online.
  • What about one player per account?

I think it's cheating to change players mid-way through a tourney. If you were sitting in a WSOP game against a major fish who you had figured out, and then near the FT that player got up, and Phil Ivey sat down in his place to play his stack, would that be ok with you?