Maurice, Leaf Coach next year too!

What better way to keep in the Taveras Lottery, He has not been able to even have the players maintain the level they started the year at. Has been out coached in numerous games. Cannot seem to get the players up for the games. Leaf wins are only a result of other teams playing down to their level. Watch the games on Saturday. Watch the Leaf game and see the pace of the game, Then, watch the game from the west coast, See if you notice any difference.

Milton Slim

Comments

• I'll only start to blame Maurice for the losses once he straps on the skates and plays right wing.

There are far bigger issues with MLSE than the coach.
  • I think you missed the point. He was brought in as a motivator, Lately I don't think he is doing that. Strap on the skates, CUTE, you could also use, you can't make chicken soup outa chicken S**t.
    I don't want another new improved coach in that will have to work with CRAP for next year, might as well leave "I give great interviews" Maurice with the sinking ship, because it will be more than next year to right this ship

Let's play lotto trade: enter your Leaf Trade predictions here as well:

Will they buy out any contracts?

Milton Slim
  • Sundin goes for Gilmour and Clark.

Don't we love to revisit the past?
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Sundin goes for Gilmour and Clark.

Fat Chance! Both Clark and Gilmour have no trade clauses!

Predictions:and wish list!

Tucker to a western team
    Pony or Andropov
    Sundin last minute trade
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Sundin last minute trade
    Now is that sign and trade, ie get more in return or just trade and get less value, but opening up the possibility of him resigning in T.O. this summer?
  • toronto is screwed there isnt really any trades or anything that can help them
  • I'm Mats Sundin

"Whaa... I don't wanna move again"

But he's doing it for the team!!

Is it just me, or when the team is trying to get rid of you, isn't that counter-productive?

Mark
  • Sundin's agent was interviewed on Prime Time Sports today. After listening to what he had to say I wouldn't be surprised if Sundin retires after the season.
  • As for Maurice...there is no way that a new GM will keep him on as the coach. GM's always bring in new blood. I would love to see Pat Burns behind the Leafs bench once again.

As for the players. I would like to see a bunch of youngsters brought up to play next year.

The Leafs should do their best to try and lock up a #1 or #2 pick for the Tavares draft year.