Best site for Rakeback and good low limit cash game action

Hey everyone,

I asked a question about getting rakeback at Full Tilt earlier... you were helpful and right, they probably won't give me rakeback. I also have a money account on pokerstars already. I play only 0.50/$1.00 right now.

What's the best alternative for rakeback for new accounts other than those above that also have fairly soft cash games at this level? Any advice would be really appreciated!!!!

I'm having fun at Full Tilt (seems at least 2 donkeys at each table), but I'm looking for another site...

Thanks.

Comments

• errr, what about our new sponsor PokerTrillion, lots of European fish and rakeback..
  • I will check it out later this week... thanks for the advice.
  • compuease wrote: »
    errr, what about our new sponsor PokerTrillion, lots of European fish and rakeback..
    ya, eurofish ....lol
    anybody that is euro here ^^
  • PKR is a good one too.... I can get you 30% on my other site PKR Rakeclub

The 3D software attracts a ton of fish but the games are a little slower than at other sites b/c of all the fancy graphics.

If you need more info, just send me a PM... and yes WES, this is technically spam to, but thats one of the perks of paying the hosting bills :)
  • Hello, I play at Ladbrokespoker. You can earn up to 30% rake back via player points. They also have some pretty good promos this month. Purely European site, so only busy at peak Euro times.

GL

See you at the tables.