Full Tilt

Just signed up with full tilt. Anyone have some tips for tourneys to play, new player tournies etc?

Comments

• The 45 and 90 SnG's at the $12 / $26 have been profitable for me.

The satellite structure is what makes FT great though. Play the $8.80 for $26 tickets (where they pay 5/18. And/Or $26 for $75 (same setup).

fyi, the FT sats are very soft. I managed 4 FTOPS events for just under $50. 1 small cash and 5-6 bounties is a great roi, imo.

I also like the fact that MTT fields are still big enough to present a relatively big payout vs. buyin, but not unmanageable (see Stars).
  • Everyday at 6 they have a DS tourney as well.

Look for HA tournies those are good ROI too.

I am mostly on 1/2NL 6HM and have a win rate of 15BB/100 on close to 4k hands, so umm well soft :)
  • Mixed cash games are sweeter than honey

Mark
  • ha ha what's a HA tourney?

I was wondering about the daily double tournies. Anyone play those?

One of my referrals is generating $1500 a month in rake, must be you Tyson. Thanks.
  • HA Holdem and Omaha hi

umm maybe....

between Cake and Full Tilt probably is :)
  • I'm also loving their 6 max capped NL.
  • Redington wrote: »
    HA Holdem and Omaha hi

umm maybe....

between Cake and Full Tilt probably is :)
    Gotta agree with PLO on FT, absolutely the weakest I've seen. Now I'm only playing 25/50 cent, and you guys are probably playing much higher so your mileage may vary..
  • moose wrote: »
    ha ha what's a HA tourney?

I was wondering about the daily double tournies. Anyone play those?

One of my referrals is generating $1500 a month in rake, must be you Tyson. Thanks.
    moose, you so own me coffee.
  • Just so everyone is clear how rakeback works.

$1500 in rake is the gross MGR

Rakeback is paid on net, so net of any bonuses paid out.

Someone with a 30% rakeback deal and not clearing any bonuses on top would get 0.3*1500 = $450

I get 2% of the rake of anyone who uses my referral so .02*1500 = $30
    WOOT.

$1500 in rake in a month is a lot. Even if the pot is raked an ave of 5%, which is extremely high for online play, that's $30k in wagers.

Rakeback can certainly help smooth out the variance though. If anyone is interested I use a couple good sites.
  • moose wrote: »
    Just so everyone is clear how rakeback works.

$1500 in rake is the gross MGR

Rakeback is paid on net, so net of any bonuses paid out.

Someone with a 30% rakeback deal and not clearing any bonuses on top would get 0.3*1500 = $450

I get 2% of the rake of anyone who uses my referral so .02*1500 = $30
    WOOT.

$1500 in rake in a month is a lot. Even if the pot is raked an ave of 5%, which is extremely high for online play, that's $30k in wagers.

Rakeback can certainly help smooth out the variance though. If anyone is interested I use a couple good sites.
    how much mgr did u pay per month?
    i was suprise 2 heard that 1.5k is high....i thought u guys would be paying alot more, because higher stake.
    i only play 50NL, i guess i play too much poker......
    moving up 2 100nl in march, how much extra rakeback should i expect?
    sorry, i used 30k ftp point, this month, i doubt if i can hit 1.5k this month.