Stay far away from Absolutepoker.com

And Vegaspoker247.com, which is the very same company.. You'll have to go through hell to make a withdrawal and it's not even enough for them.. I've sent them a copy of my drivers license, a copy of the front and back of my VISA card and a utility bill with my full name, address, ID-number, phonenumber and the number of my VISA card and still it isn't enough for them.. I've never experienced anything like this before and I won't recommend my worst enemies to play online poker on this fraud site.. Just forget about them and stick to the sites, where it's possible to get your winnings..

Comments

• I love the fact that OP doesnt even know Absolute went through a huge cheating scandal.
  • ya, last time i check, their traffic went down alot
  • Yea, watch out for POTRIPPER while your playing... he is REALLY good!
  • thank alot.new about the scandal and delete the site.
  • Hmm, i have like 50 bucks on there, but i havent made a deposit, anyone who plays on absolute wanting to trade for cash on full tilt? or even mansion?
  • can you not cash it out?
    what's the mini for cash out?
  • can you not cash it out?
    what's the mini for cash out?
    Most sites require a deposit first before they can cash out, at least to a credit card or ebank like MoneyBookers, etc.
    I believe that Absolute does this as well. The only big guy that I am aware of that doesn't is UB...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Most sites require a deposit first before they can cash out, at least to a credit card or ebank like MoneyBookers, etc.
    I believe that Absolute does this as well. The only big guy that I am aware of that doesn't is UB...
    i have never play on Absolute, but are they the only poker site that doesn't issue a cheque?
  • As far as I know they offer cheque withdrawals as well as most other methods. Minumum withdrawal is $50. US though.
  • the average player on absolute has no idea about the cheating scandal and thus they are still racking in the dollers. pathetic.
  • so, is worth to play there?
  • some say its better because those who would know of the scam (the educated players and mostly better players) will have mostly left.

but then again ur risking ur money with thiefs