Someone answer this stupid question

whats the program with all the stats which are shown on the skin of PokerStars for instance.. ??

Comments

• Poker Tracker with PokerHUD?
  • that could be it.. do you use any third party programs?
  • there is PT2 and PA hub. period.
    PT3 is in beta, no hub yet.
    Hold'em Manager is out with Hub. i heard it got some problems, but creator has been working very hard to fix the bug. and i heard it has come a long way. and it's pretty good now.
    Poker EV will have HUD too. so far, it's been delay. no beta has been release. but Pokerev has been very good software.
    there is also other hub application. i'm beta testing a new hub that will work with all 3 tracker application.
    there is alot of new ones coming out.
    one call poker evolution.
    look pretty good, have very good bankroll management built in, work kinda like quicken, where you know how much money is in site A, B, Netteller, Moneybooker....etc. but no FTP support............WTF
  • hub - heads up! boobies! as in hubba hubba!
    hud - heads up display, generally for poker a hud is better than hub, because boobies popping up all over your poker table can be distracting, rather than informative
  • How many of you guys use any of these programs? And have you found that they are worth the money?
  • if you are a member of pokerstrategy.com and you get 2000 strategy points you can get both poker tracker and poker hud for free! yay! also if any of you decide to sign up there a referral would be much appreciated :)
  • Davis08 wrote: »
    if you are a member of pokerstrategy.com and you get 2000 strategy points you can get both poker tracker and poker hud for free! yay! also if any of you decide to sign up there a referral would be much appreciated :)
    I guess I'll have to check it out, is your name the same on there?
  • Any one who is looking to improve their game MUST have these tools. The cost is peanuts in relation to the value of them.
  • Yes, davis08
    Farough wrote: »
    I guess I'll have to check it out, is your name the same on there?
  • moose wrote: »
    spam.jpg

Looks like it.