Reminder: Valentine's Day Is Tomorrow

Don't screw her over guys!

And no it is not too late, Sobey's is 24hrs in k-w and has reasonably priced flowers, chocolates and cards (yes, you need a card)

gl!

Comments

• Kristy_Sea wrote: »

And no it is not too late, Sobey's is 24hrs in k-w and has reasonably priced flowers, chocolates and cards (yes, you need a card)

gl!

Why the fuck is it the guys responsibility?
  • I honestly would have forgot. Thanks for the reminder Kristy, and I'll thank you for the flowers when they get here!

PS. You don't need to get me a card ;)
  • moose wrote: »
    Cause March 14th is Man's Valentines.
    Steaks and BJ's are the gifts of choice. :D
  • I thought we'd established that that was for your birthday?

Mark
  • Hobbes wrote: »

I would settle for one day of no nagging.

BTW Costco roses are the best price. ;)
  • moose wrote: »

When you assume you make an ass out of...well just you mostly.

I didn't say that it was the guys responsibility, though I AM implying that there is a higher probability that a guy will forget than a girl.

And I can't speak to other women's traits..but I give little Valentine's day presents and cards to friends and family.

First I heard of this... adding this one to the Calendar! :)
  • I forgot the emoticon at the end of the first sentence, and edit is being gay.

Moose these are for you::h: :h: :h: :):D;) :h: :h: :h:
    I didn't say that it was the guys responsibility, though I AM implying that there is a higher probability that a guy will forget than a girl.

Hmm...you may be right considering that guys can usually follow simple directions, read a map, etc. etc....
  • bahhh humbug!!!!!!!

just another day:)

but i would wine and dine you kristy^-^

Just in case any women out there were doubting the validity of Hobbes post.

www.steakandbj.com
  • There was an epic thread on the subject last year as I recall....for more information consult your search feature.
  • Already got my order from Amazon for the ladies in my life. Couple of Victorian era DVD's for one, and some Manga titles for the littler one. Also taking my lady out to dinner and dance at a Breast Cancer fund-raiser Saturday night.. Sadly, no poker at this event, otherwise it would have been perfect.
  • Valentines Day is just another holiday exploited by Halllmark and other companies to make money in February.

This year, show that you love them by giving them dignity, honour, humor, patience and forgiveness.

Then do the same on Feb 15 and continue on throughout the year.
  • *sniff* wipes tear
  • Great post Johnnie...

But, speaking for the single peoples...

FUCK FEBRUARY 14!

:)

Mark
  • you don't speak for me Mark, I love all the holidays!
  • How can it be a real holiday if you don't get it off? Well, maybe if she REALLY likes the DVD's, I suppose.
  • Went to Hallmark to grab one of those musical cards. Was hoping to find one with the High Stakes Poker show opening tune but had to settle for Marvin Gaye and Let's get in on.
  • coolblue24 wrote: »
    Just in case any women out there were doubting the validity of Hobbes post.

www.steakandbj.com

It does exist! Obv forwarding that to my gf asap! :)
  • Today is Valentine's Day. It is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other; sending Valentine's cards, or gifting candy. It is very common to present flowers on Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day to all lovers of this forum.
  • Being it is such a special day, I sent my wife an email as she is off on a cruise. I love it when she is away on Valentines Day. My thinking is if she wanted flowers, chocolates etc., she would make sure her ass was at home.
  • Hellz yeah kids...I'm getting shipped a Chanel handbag from a very dear friend! (and I got some wicked candy!...I clearly need more sugar)

Happy Valentine's Day to me!

oh and I gave an R rated version of dirty dice (I have the X) 5 boxes of chocolate, Headphones, and three handmade cards...and two hillarious candysticks with finger puppets.

And all the rest of you get this::h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h:

Happy day that only I care about!
  • aarathi wrote: »
    Today is Valentine's Day. It is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other; sending Valentine's cards, or gifting candy. It is very common to present flowers on Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day to all lovers of this forum.
    if you need the bux for poker trillion that badly, just ask for them. then we can shoot you down properly.

please don't clutter the forum with useless posts. i'm not referring the this one exclusively but the 195 that will surely follow.

gl!

I am confused by your post Kristy. So are you saying that if I do get the wife flowers and a card then I am good to go ahead with the screwing her over part or not?

Buzzzardd... your wife went on a Valentines cruise without you???
  • They've been married a while....
  • Buzzzardd... your wife went on a Valentines cruise without you???

It was a cruise that was over Valentines, not a Valentines cruise. She went with our daughter and I don't think they even realized that they would be gone over Valentines Day when they booked it. Neither my wife or I are too sentimental over any special holiday anyways. As Kristy says we have been married a long time.... and the way we live works great for both of us.

gl!

Not to mention the condoms, hot wax and peanut butter.

If you need to ask why... you ain't no valentine!
  • Went with the Swarski (sp) crystal rose
    It was a big hit
    Allowed me to give this card with it

on the outside it says " Really hope you love this card"

on the inside " someone Farted in the card aisle and this was the first one I grabbed"

Humorous cards can also be a hit!

Milton "Cassanova" Slim
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    if you need the bux for poker trillion that badly, just ask for them. then we can shoot you down properly.

please don't clutter the forum with useless posts. i'm not referring the this one exclusively but the 195 that will surely follow.

LOL...he seems to join every poker forum to wait to spam at a later date I pressume. I am watching him!