Venom no-limit club in Brantford

I am planning my first trip to this card room in Brantford named Venom no-limit on Sunday night. I was wondering if anyone has been to this club or even heard of it. They offer ten tables with $1/$2 no limit tables only. Max buy-in is $200. They have dealers and give free soft drinks while you play. I couldn't get any info on the rake but there must be one.

Comments

• I've played there once.

They require a donation of $5 every half an hour from each player.
  • whats the game like? how many players go to play?
  • They require a donation
    :D:D:D
  • I've played a couple tourny's there and there are some solid players mixed with some weak players. I have heard that the cash games are very soft. Leave your conscience at home because you'll be taking money from babies. Last time I was there I knocked a 14 year old out of the tournament, loved every minute of it :)

stp
  • Any where that i can get more information about this place? I'd be very interested. . . .
  • could u give me more info as well i'd like to check it out next time i go to brantford.
  • I went there on Sunday but nobody was there. I waited around until 7pm but still nobody showed. I even e-mail them and they said to see you on Sunday. Mabey they got busted or something.

MikeyGee
  • Where were you waiting? I believe you can go straight upstairs and play.
  • I went upstairs and saw there were about 10 tables all with chairs on them and nobody was around. Same thing when I went back 7. Door was open but it was empty.

MikeyGee
  • Venom will only be open sunday nights starting at 6 pm, until
    further notice, we will also be holding SPECIAL EVENT NIGHTS, ie.
    Omaha, 7 card, limit games, higher stakes, etc., all based on
    popular request. So, please e-mail us back with any ideas or
    suggestions of what you would like to see at Venom No Limit, and
    would want to come out for.

This is an email I received a few days ago. Also, there is a tournament this Sunday Oct 24 at 730pm. It is a $80 NLH bounty tournament less $25 for the bounty chips. I'm already registered. Here is some info.

venom_no_limit@hotmail.com
    519 751 6074
    http://members.rogers.com/venomnolimit

stp