Work Being Done?

Any work being done on the site today? All of a sudden, when I came back to the site this afternoon, half the icons and such are blocked. WTF? Haven't made any changes to my computer's settings, or anything like that, so what gives?

Comments

• I wouldn't worry about it... it's the same with me.
  • Thanks, Buddha, love the avatar, by the way. Why 8/10? Or did it come that way?
  • I won my first big tournament with that hand. My lucky hand. :)
  • Theres no work being done AFAIK.

Which ones are being blocked?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Theres no work being done AFAIK.

Which ones are being blocked?
    The maple leaf chip symbols, and the left column of the sub-forums. By blocked I mean the little square with the "X" in it. Weird thing is, the avatars are showing up. I can still read the posts, and post myself obv., but it's strange. Also, if I hit "refresh" the page comes back with a darker red than standard, like security ink on plastic cards. My PC scan shows no cookies or viruses, and I do not know enough about Vista to figure this out, beyond the fact that we have changed no settings on my end. Thanks for getting back to me Wes. As a PC illiterate this is puzzling.:(
  • Also, if it helps, the Poker Trillion and Full Tilt ads are good.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Also, if it helps, the Poker Trillion and Full Tilt ads are good.

try clearing your cache in internet Explorer.
    I don't use Vista so I am not sure what menu options to use, but under IE6 it's Under Tools->Internet Options and then press Delete Files.
  • I use Firefox and have had no problems lately...
  • Milo wrote: »
    Vista(
    Condolences, fine here with XP and IE7, consider upgrading to XP perhaps?
  • I'm having the same problem with XP. It's fine with Firefox though... but I hate to use Firefox. Ah well.
  • Sorry guys, I was trying to fix a redirect issue and only verified that it was working in Firefox. I have since removed the redirect so everything should be fine now.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
  • Thanks Sloth, my favorite site is 100% now. Thanks for all the advice folks.