Jennifer "Jennicide" Leigh to be in Playboy

Poker Players rejoice, the rumors have been confirmed. Jennifer Leigh, better known in the poker world as Jennicide will be featured in the May 2008 issue of Playboy. The issue, which hits new stands in April will feature a 6 page editorial spread, plus an interview with the poker star. Jennicide, who is 24 made a name for herself playing some of the bigger online limit cash games. While she is most known for her online success she has had some tournament success, cashing in both WPT and WSOP events. Leigh has also been featured as a FHMonline.com girl, which was released last May. With the issue coming out shortly before the 2008 World Series of Poker, you can bet that that a lot of poker players playing with Jennicide in the WSOP, will have a lot more on their minds then what hand she has.

Comments

• pics?
    _____
  • Nude pics not sure...
  • no just a pic with which I can confirm or deny my excitement over the prospect of seeing her naked.

(you could have included in OP for max results)
  • lol... you're funny Kristy.
  • Ok, I'll probably look.

jennifer-leigh-jennicide.jpg
  • lol... I don't blame you.
  • Yawn, not going out of my way for this.
  • her webcam pics that leaked
  • She has her moments... won't go out of my way for it, but I'll wait till the pics are available online :)
  • The day Renee Rouso (sp?) got labeled as hot I gave up trying to find hot women in poker. Sure, they're hotter than Greg Raymer, but put them on any street corner and they wouldn't get a second glance.
  • and another pic
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    The day Renee Rouso (sp?) got labeled as hot I gave up trying to find hot women in poker. Sure, they're hotter than Greg Raymer, but put them on any street corner and they wouldn't get a second glance.

Sorry, GTA, but have you seen the women on street corners who DO get looked at, not to mention hired? Even Russo is a bit of an improvement.
    The day Renee Rouso (sp?) got labeled as hot I gave up trying to find hot women in poker. Sure, they're hotter than Greg Raymer, but put them on any street corner and they wouldn't get a second glance.

Wrong Rousso. :)
  • The jerk in me wants to say: agree, poker-cute is real...and a very low std...look at Clonie Gowen for eg. I've even seen threads on other forums where Annette is described as 'hot'.

At least that's what I think he'd say if I didn't have him gagged and bound to the bed...(get it..'the jerk in me' :D)

Seriously though, she IS gorgeous and whoring...I mean 'marketing' herself like this is probably a wise decision from a career standpoint.

Sorry are you talking about Renee Russo the actress or do you mean Vanessa Russo the poker player?? does Renee play poker?
  • you guys are tearin this chick up, shes gonna be on playboy and she plays poker.. not really much room to diss her...
  • She talks about Playboy on RAW VEGAS

They did the shoot last year, but are only publishing it now
  • In honour of Jennicide's Playboy pictorial, she has replaced ex-WPT hostess Sabina Gadecki as my avatar. Her May Playboy issue may be available in newstands as early as next week! >:D In case people like Slick_Perv will now start thinking that I am actually Jennicide, I have also updated my profile picture. ;)
    jennifer-leigh-jennicide.jpg
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    In honour of Jennicide's Playboy pictorial, she has replaced ex-WPT hostess Sabina Gadecki as my avatar. Her May Playboy issue may be available in newstands as early as next week! >:D In case people like Slick_Perv will now start thinking that I am actually Jennicide, I have also updated my profile picture. ;)

I like the new avatar :)