Cute Avatars

found a couple, thought I would share, but alas, not smart enough to figure out how to import these images, The site keeps asking me for the URL, I just want to copy and paste some pictures.

Milton "computer challenged" Slim

Comments

• If the images are on the web somewhere, right click on the image and select properties. You can then highlight the url and hit ctrl-c to copy it and then ctrl - v on cpf to paste the link.

If they are on your computer then you will have to upload the image to an imagehosting service first to get an url. I use google's program picasa but there are lots of others.
  • Mine is good, but for some reason it doesn't display yet.
  • If you have it saved on your computer, you dont have to upload it to a website. Just use Option 2, and click browse to search your hard drive for the file....and voila
  • I know how to change my own, I wanted to display some in a thread
    Thanks
    Milton Slim
  • Then what Moose said:

Click the little mountain picture and insert address or put on site like the one Caddy refered me to (photobucket) and THEN click the mountain and insert the address.....it is super easy, I've even been able to do it.;)
  • Graham wrote: »
    Mine is good, but for some reason it doesn't display yet.

Graham, make sure you have it as your avatar and not your player profile picture. I had the same issue yesterday.