party poker points

i was looking on party poker's website about how their points system works and it seems that they only give points for cash games and not tournaments (at least i couldn't find anything about it). is this actually true? anyone on partypoker know this? i was considering opening a real money account on partypoker but i tend to play a lot of sngs, and therefore if i'm not getting points for playing them i might just pass.

Comments

• Dolens,

You can now earn PartPoints for the tournaments, two PartyPoints are awarded for each $1 USD paid in tournament fees. For example, if you play in a $22 USD ($2 USD fee) poker tournament, you will be awarded Four 4 PartyPoints.

I stopped playing Party when it stopped offering service to US players back in 06 but I still work with them as an affiliate. If you have any more questions I'd be happy to help you out or if you would like to give Party a try I'd be happy to set you up with some specials to get you going.

-James
  • thanks for the info james. it's appreciated :)
  • You can also earn points with them using partybets, party gammon bingo etc. Most of my points comes strictly from sports betting as I rarely play poker there any more.
  • thanks joe. perhaps i'll move my sports betting over to party then as well. hmmm....
  • what's so special about party point?
    are they better the FTPP or FPP
  • They are more like brownie points than FPP