Where did you....

Comments

• Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Unfortunately they only brought that out for the big rallies.

During which time I was a degen in training sitting at Mr.Cs scatching Bingo tickets.

obv brag post that you had a car...baller.

I was standing behind one of the trees off the second field smoking pot and cursing the institution....
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Unfortunately they only brought that out for the big rallies.

During which time I was a degen in training sitting at Mr.Cs scatching Bingo tickets.

Is it a bad thing that I was betting on horses already when I was in grade school?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    El! Hey, long time no post!

Yeah - I've been super busy lately. I've been reading what I can, but haven't had much time for posting.
    obv brag post that you had a car...baller.

I was standing behind one of the trees off the second field smoking pot and cursing the institution....

So not much has changed. :D
  • well, after tonight I have a car!
    well, after tonight I have a car!

Shotgun!!!

:D
  • Conestoga College - Business Administration; Materials Management Program
  • Child and Youth Worker - Niagara College (welland campus....eww...)
  • Queen's University Applied Science (Mechanical). Moose and Mrs. Moose and I all drank at the same pub on Fridays.
  • Yessss, don't laugh!!! Former Intell. Officer from the Air Force.....Go Fly Gurls!

BA Math UofA.......Fayetteville, Arkansas

Redneck Woman, we are fo' real........:)
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Queen's University Applied Science (Mechanical). Moose and Mrs. Moose and I got hammered at the same pub on Fridays.

FYP

Oil thigh...
  • York University '69, science/Calculus
    Humber College'71 Accounting
    School of Hard Knocks- since Humber
    Didn't finish any of them, However I have given a number of seminars on my industry to Community Colleges

Milton "still learning" Slim
  • Niagara College (Welland Campus first hear, Glendale campus the next 2 years) 2000, Operations Management.
  • York University '69, science/Calculus

I dont think numbers were even invented back then..
  • we used, But yes it was prior to
    1's and 0's consuming all the attention

Milton "Can use an Abacus" Slim
  • York U 01. Not too sure what my degree was.
  • Pg. 5
    BBC Z wrote: »
    I dont think numbers were even invented back then..

Pg. 1
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    They had numbers back then?

Thank you Sensei, but your instruction is no longer required.
  • '01 ?!?!?! Jesus AC, that long ago it was probably either a BA in Fire, with a minor in wheel . . .

oh, wait. Damn that 21st century
  • UW BMath 89
    You forgot the most important part...you went to high school with me.

"so come on gang let's go for a big H2O...the crusaders from WO!"
    (I'm not kidding, that was the end of the official school song)

HOLY SHITE!

Kristy you went to W-O? Unreal. It's a small small world. Sitting two seats down from you Saturday at Buzzzardds in the Habs jersey. Obviously I attended before you but I'm sure there would be some "six degress of separation" cases. What part of the greater metropolitan Wilmot were you from?
  • Hey! Good post in the 'dead hand thread' Welcome to the forum!

I'm from St. Agatha, and I doubt that we were that far apart..I'm 28?
  • I've got ten years on you but you likely would have gone to school with some of my cousins from the New Hamburg/Shakespeare suburbs.
  • UW Comp Eng '04 (I think)
  • Milo wrote: »
    '01 ?!?!?! Jesus AC, that long ago it was probably either a BA in Fire, with a minor in wheel . . .

oh, wait. Damn that 21st century

I used to play headsup with JC
  • Kirsty...when did you move to st. agatha?! are you living in the apartments by kennedys? Or is it closer to Angies?? Have you had their lunch salad bar?? for 5 bucks, it's a great deal!
    Lol..i work at kidslink..so i dont see many people posting about st. agatha!
  • Going to St. Clair College for Accounting, in my second year.. only 1 more to go until I transfer to the University of Windsor.
  • Cegep de Drummondville
    IT

Never finished... too much beer and party ... they kicked me out, found a job in IT and never looked back.
  • Funeral Service Education - Humber College 1991
  • Hey Quaine, I'm just outside of St. Agatha..if you're driving down Notre Dame away from the lights I'm on the first right outside of town, about a mile down. It's incredibly peaceful out here I love it!

(and oddly I almost never go to angie or kennedy's...one time with Reef_Aquarium, who also gave their spring salad the thumbs up, it looked amazing..you should give it a shot next time you're there.)
  • A bit late to the party - Conestoga College 2000, computer programming