<
    <
    <
    <
    <
    yes, that's right!

IGNORAMO(u)S

LOL, I made a funny!
  • glad to see I am not the only one still with a sense of humor; and I thought I had the most relevant post of the day. Nice executive summary of the days events.
  • lol....I was positive that it was going to be someone trying to block out my nonsense...I even looked for someone on msn to bet.
  • Is this how you people get so many posts?
  • Yay, free CPF bucks...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Yay, free CPF bucks...

Deleted some crappy response.

Edit: Since when did we get bux in Off Topic.
  • Ignore this response to the post I am ignoring.

Mmmmmkkkkk?

Thxbye!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Deleted some crappy response.

Edit: Since when did we get bux in Off Topic.
    Aw Sh***t, this is on Off-Topic? Damn you Moose, I should quit using Quick Links and view today's posts... Just wasted another minute of my life.. and I don't have many left, at least as many as most of you, fellow Rocks aside..
    Now I gotta go find somewhere else to post to get that CPF buck back that I thought I had...

And if you read all this, you wasted a minute of your life...
  • QueenNine wrote: »
    Mmmmmkkkkk?
    Thxbye!

What is the exact definition of mkay? (including the reason one should choose it over 'ok') Is it just an old school southpark thing? It always feels so patronizing....but I haven't justified my rage when it is used on me enough to kick some ass yet.

Edit: LMAO @ 'Ignore' page 2
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

Edit: LMAO @ 'Ignore' page 2

LOL at 10 replies. All I needed was a link to the wave gif so I could use it elsewhere.

LOLOL at a member with 1000+ posts that doesn't have their User CP set to display 40 posts per page.
  • dial up...
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    dial up...

So 40 posts per page is better. Once the page is loaded you can read longer without having to wait to load a second page.
  • What???????????????? Were suppose to ingore you???? I dont get it.... lol
    But then Joe had to come get me from the bar tonight.. Cause apparently I drank to much to drive home on my own .. And it was that or get a cab home lol ... I picked JOe to come get me lol..... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    What is wrong with this picture lol .......

Give me more beer please

Just kidding lol lol olol