• Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    NEW RULE, ANY MONEY WON IN OFFICIAL CPF TOURNAMENTS (like tomorrow) COUNTS
    Actually, I think it does count.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Actually, I think it does count.

/g2

GC. Did not see that post...
  • It counts, and you and Hobbes are getting a leg up! (If Wes decides to join belatedly he will unfortunately have to start at 50 euros)

Can you please remind me what you both won I'm going to keep a weekly Tally on Pg. 1? (Also if Anyone is starting below 50 euros let us know as well. More bragging rights if you win.)

Can you please remind me what you both won I'm going to keep a weekly Tally on Pg. 1? (Also if Anyone is starting below 50 euros let us know as well. More bragging rights if you win.)

Off hand I believe it was 49 euros.

Do I wait to play more until the 15th now?
  • nothing you do between now and the 15th counts towards the tournament.

so 99 total or 93.50 total?
  • Just thought of this: unless you're starting at exactly 50 euros in your account and can verify. You're going to need to track your buy ins win/loss, to show that you were never -50euros, unless someone knows a site that tracks Trillion. (I'm starting 53.50)

[in Hobbes' & P'sMs case unless you're starting at exactly X]
  • I'm back at 0 ... I'll try to use the freeroll to build a bankroll and pwn... I just can't stand to put my money on that software...

There's so many important function missing.
  • I have been gone so long ,I have forgotten how to post Can you Help me.
  • wtf is with all these prehistoric join date n00bs all of a sudden?

so 99 total or 93.50 total?

93.50 as of last night. Then on the 15th I start giving it away.

I believe sharkscope.com tracks Poker Trillion.
  • I will be starting with 77.50 euros
    20 euros from CPF.
    27.50 euros from my win Tuesday night.
    30 euros that I deposited today.

pokertrillionstartig9.jpg
  • Man! I really should've gotten in on this.

Was in for 120 and now up to 430...
  • 3 hours to go...:)
  • Kristy, Hellmuth and I should both have our start set at 50 euros and not 0.
  • I am starting with 50.48
  • I assume there is no deadline to make your deposit? as long as its done after Feb 15th and before March 15th. Correct? pokerforum.ca ran out of funds for Trillion so I couldn't get any credits for February 15th starting date. One $50 SnG and I should be in the race.
  • No deadline, but we are starting with 50 euros.
  • Started with $50 er
    lost $5.5 on CPF tourney thanks to Wes donking my 88
    Now back to $66 er thanks to donks on .50/1.00 er limit
  • Yo it's not much of a race w/o updates...
  • Sitting around e72 right now.
    After a good rush playing PLO8...donked off a bunch with their sit n go's and the poor payout structure on some of their MTT's (< 10% on some). Had one MTT with 277 runners and only 20 got paid. (I know, play for 1st)

oh well, still a ways to go.
  • moose wrote: »
    Yo it's not much of a race w/o updates...

I think once a week is all I'm really prepared to commit to (the spreadsheet is a pain in the ass to update)..but if you guys want to post balances more frequently that's cool.
  • moose wrote: »
    Started with $50 er
    lost $5.5 on CPF tourney thanks

I also started with 50 eur and lost 5.5 of it on the CPF tourney. I have since made a mad rush to 58 eur playing .12/.25 NL. I didn't reload the 5.5 even tho I asked during the tourney if I could.
  • I may be out of the race soon. My AA got cracked by J 6 suited my kings ran into AA and I flop the nut straight and get all in off the flop to suited cards (He had JQ diamonds for the nut straight as well). He goes runner runner to hit the flush. now I got 18.85 euros and am all in with QQ. UPdates later.
  • Since it's almost the one week anniversary, here's my update.

Blance currently €268.75 - €50 buy-in = €218.75 profit.

It's really feast or famine at this place. Some of the hottest streaks and some of the biggest baddest beats. 5 person SNG's are gold and the cash games are killing me. Of course without the cash in the MTT I'd be basically even. Feel like I've been playing much better.
  • I survived yesterday and have 21 euros. The Mole is correct it's either feast or famine and yesterday I starved on bad beats.
  • Kristy

When do you want the updates?
  • Back up to 81 euros.
    Heee Haw