Play money users

Just started getting back into my real $ playing after a long layoff.
wanna take it slow and could use some help

if anyone would be able to toss me some play chips to play some perhaps 50k tourneys or something, it would be a great help.

thanks,
-watchout18

Comments

• Wow, begging for play money... What's this world coming to... I do know of places where you can buy play chips for real money tho, why not try there?
  • I guess i will.
    & how is this begging?

please post the site name
  • Is this cool-teen's little brother perhaps?

And u can go here..
    http://www.thechipstore.bravehost.com/

Or... I can sell you 50,000 play for $100. US...
  • buddy, your a jerk.
    honestly, I join this site to be freindly and chat and your the kinda stuck up peice of ...I get...ygo ahead and check my real $ stats anyways, i had a 4 month lay off due to open heart surgery where i didnt play.
  • lol, you come on here, 1st post you're asking for someone to give you play money, and you call me a jerk...... hehehe
    And now you play the sympathy card..

Methinks you'll be gone as soon as the ban police arrive.. bye..
  • I have a few million on Stars. What's your SN?
  • I admit the only point I can think of for the original poster is that he has some angle to make literally a buck or less via play money and is disguising this via his "non-begging", begging approach.

Yes, this would be kind of past the line of pathetic behavior (in the true sense), but I am not sure that people utilizing pathetic behavior fully realize it.

Thus, in the off chance of that, I suggest that the original poster simply go all in with his play money and if he does not win ask the site for more (many sites like party let you reload play money anyways I think).

The effort people will go to to earn pennies sometimes amazes me.
  • -ev wrote: »
    I have a few million on Stars. What's your SN?
    should cash em in to the guy who was apparently givin money for play chips ;)
  • You could always try Everest poker they have sitngo freerolls for the first 90 days. Its only 5 cents for first but i did manage to get it up to 600 dollars.
  • I will be trying Everest soon. woller, did you go from 0 to $600 just by playing SNGs there?

Are there any other forumers besides woller and limitman that play regularly at Everest?
    woller wrote: »
    You could always try Everest poker they have sitngo freerolls for the first 90 days. Its only 5 cents for first but i did manage to get it up to 600 dollars.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I will be trying Everest soon. woller, did you go from 0 to $600 just by playing SNGs there?

Are there any other forumers besides woller and limitman that play regularly at Everest?

1 d e a l seems to still be active; their deals were pretty good in the past. No risk but limited to a few sites. Too bad you missed the qualifiers for the upcoming Manila tournament:

VC Poker - Asian Poker Tour Manila
  • At first i play alot of sngs now i play ring games as well.
  • Which Hold'em games at Everest would you suggest as best for clearing an incremental bonus of up to $200 with a deposit of $50? Is it a good idea to be the first or second to sit at a ring table in order to get double bonus points for the entire session? Is it true that I get a 56% rakeback for playing SNGs and tournaments, e.g., a $10+$1 SNG will earn 8 Summit Points which is supposed to be worth 56¢ in bonus?
    woller wrote: »
    At first i play alot of sngs now i play ring games as well.
    Which Hold'em games at Everest would you suggest as best for clearing an incremental bonus of up to $200 with a deposit of $50? Is it a good idea to be the first or second to sit at a ring table in order to get double bonus points for the entire session? Is it true that I get a 56% rakeback for playing SNGs and tournaments, e.g., a $10+$1 SNG will earn 8 Summit Points which is supposed to be worth 56¢ in bonus?

wow, if this is true i may also give everest a try.
    Which Hold'em games at Everest would you suggest as best for clearing an incremental bonus of up to $200 with a deposit of $50? Is it a good idea to be the first or second to sit at a ring table in order to get double bonus points for the entire session? Is it true that I get a 56% rakeback for playing SNGs and tournaments, e.g., a $10+$1 SNG will earn 8 Summit Points which is supposed to be worth 56¢ in bonus?

The summit points aren't worth that much. More like 4 cents each. Not sure of the deposit bonuses but for a $150 bonus it takes 4000 points. Yes a $10+$1 SNG is worth 8 points...20+1 16 pts etc. Same for tourneys. Both 1st and 2nd seated at a ring game get double pts. I don't know about NL but the limit games are pretty passive and full of europeans..only a few Canadians.
    I started with the SNG freerolls and moved up to the .10 cent SNG when I had a couple of buy ins. Can't say it was easy ..there were 2 or 3 all ins every hand. The idea I guess was to get a big chip lead or get into another one quick.
    They've just added a lot more SnG's..18, 30, 54, 90 and 150 seats I think. Not too sure cuz I don't play a lot of those.
    Have fun and good luck.
  • They no longer give double points for 1st and 2nd seated at a ring game which makes it much harder to get the bonuses. They are suppose to be doing something new but nothing yet. They do offer a bonus most months of 75 dollars if you clear 2000 points. I have not cleared these in the last few months as i don't have the time to play enough.