busted poker pro chip jett

bustedapro.jpg

playing in a satellite for ftops event 19, top 4 get a seat the next 3 get cash, after this hand i was second place.:) :) , won a bounty and a tee shirt.

now the sad news just busted out in 16th place after getting ace king back to back, first against 33 and then against 99, could not improve even with a flush draw both times.:'( .

Comments

• I have a sneaky feeling that you sucked out on this hand but if you tell me the money went in on the river I will believe you.
  • well duh!!!!

i am not one of those people who say they beat or ousted a big name without telling all the details. i was big blind and he min raised slowplaying and trying to be fancy when he was the short stack, after that flop i was not going anywhere even though i had a good feeling i was behind but i was one of the bigger stacks and he was the shortest stack so i decided to take the risk.

as there is really no good manners online from rookie assholes, i did not lol or lmao or carry on, just say good game and move on. just captured the moment as a momento for busting out a pro.

i dont give a flying beep who's at the table, full tilt pro or another big name i just want chips and to win and it was nice to play with some good players, there was some online pros in this tourny as well.

cadillac wrote: »
    I have a sneaky feeling that you sucked out on this hand but if you tell me the money went in on the river I will believe you.
  • Some of the big name pros at Full Tilt have awful records so they get beat more often than you may realize.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2IVqN3Gj0K8
  • i would find it a cool experience to get lucky like this ;)