$100 buy-in NL Hold'em Tourney London ON

Well we went with $100. Will be on November 27th (a Saturday).

I will post flyer when it is done. I am posting this to get the word out there since we are aiming for 100 players. We are not capping it there though because we want this to be as big as possible.

I am wondering if anyone has any table(s) that we could use. It is the only thing we are short on. I have made two Hold'em tables myself and would like to know if anyone would be will and able to bring theirs. It would be optimal for it to seat 10 players but 8 player tables will probably work well too. I would also be interested in any volunteer (it's worth a try :) ) dealers. If you want to be a part of the action and don't want to buy-in I would be very gratefull :D for any and all volunteers. Again I am trying everything not to have any extra charges just the $100 buy-in.

If you are interested or can help let me know.

P.S. 100 players means a $10,000 prize pool! :)

Comments

• What will the payouts be like? How many positions get paid?
  • Well it will depend on the turnout but for an example say we 100 players the payout would be something like: 1st 4,000, 2nd 2,000, 3rd 1,000, 4th 800, 5th 600, 6th 500, 7th 400, 8th 300, 9th 200, and 10th 200.

This is may not be exact be the payout but it will be something similar unless someone suggest something better.