satellite help

just won a satellite token on full tilt the 26 dollar one, what are your guys opinion on what tourny to play? a guarenteed prize pool, the 750k satellite or my choice right now a ftops satellite?

any suggestions?

a side note, i just bubbled from a sunday million satellite god fn dammit.:) which is 3 bubbles in 2 days for me grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Comments

• This is a bankroll question really, that only you know the answer to. If you are still in a bankroll building stage, you should enter the tournament with the greatest probability of cashing. If your bankroll is not a huge concern... like $500 to a $1,000 or more, then go for the big prize MTTs or even another satellite or qualifier.

As an added note, while bankroll building ($50 - $250), you shouldn't be playing for tokens, staellites, turbos, steps etc. at all. Concentrate on getting your account to the point where you will be using OPM for the forseeable future.
  • thanks marty.

won a second one yesterday, will play a guarenteed prize pool with better chance of cashing with this one.

ive almost given up trying to build a bankroll with my luck.