lol....Party offers a bonus when you're Aces are cracked!

Alright, I'll bite. Will this be worth playing?

Money back when your aces are cracked

You know the story: You're on course to take a huge pot with pocket rockets when the fish you've lured into the showdown hits a miracle card on the river. As bad beats go, it's one of the most painful.

At PartyPoker.com, we think you should always finish a hand with something when you're holding pocket aces. That's why, from January 25 through 27, we'll soften the blow with some cash compensation if you're dealt two aces pre-flop but lose on the showdown on our real money cash game tables.

The higher the value of the table you're playing on, the bigger your bonus will be. Here's the full breakdown:

Here are the Limits:

NL / PL $0.10/$0.25 to $0.25/$0.50 $10
$0.50/$1 to $2/$4 $15

Limit $0.25/$0.50 to $0.50/$1 $10
$1/$2 to $5/$10

Comments

• I got that e-mail too

I'm wondering how much they pay you off, because if it's decent, I'm thinking "LIMP WITH AA TIME!"

But I doubt it's that good

Mark
  • JohnnieH wrote: »

NL / PL $0.10/$0.25 to $0.25/$0.50 $10
    $0.50/$1 to $2/$4 $15

Limit $0.25/$0.50 to $0.50/$1 $10
    $1/$2 to $5/$10

hahaha...I'm totally playing Limit and limping in!
  • There is also a reload bonus on party, but it seems like their bonuses are ALOT harder to clear now compared to before.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    There is also a reload bonus on party, but it seems like their bonuses are ALOT harder to clear now compared to before.

Their bonus are a lot harder to clear now. I end up clearing a lot by sports betting (and getting party points) but they have cut me to $300 a game now.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Alright, I'll bite. Will this be worth playing?

That's why, from January 25 through 27, we'll soften the blow with some cash compensation if you're dealt two aces pre-flop but lose on the showdown on our real money cash game tables.

Wow, from the 25th all that way through to the 27th?? Two whole days??? What a generous offer. You should have aces cracked at least 50-100 times in that huge span.