<3aments part deux:

Most attractive woman of each decade for as far back as you wish to go: (undermining other forumer's choices with horrid pics IS encouraged)

2000: Angelina Jolie
1990: Salma Hayak/Liv Tyler
1980: Michelle Pfeifer
1970: Olivia Newton John
1960: ?
1950: Grace Kelly

Comments

• Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    2000:

No Contest

Jessica%20Simpson.jpg
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    1990:

angiebigbelt.jpg

1980:

7.jpg

1970:

farrah-fawcett-lg.jpg
    1960:

girl-hotpants-02-raquel-welch1.jpg

1950:

Courtesy of Andy Dufresne

RitaHayworthWW2.jpg
  • Game, set and match go to cadillac. Very nice picking.
  • You have some sort of weird chin/cheek bone thing going on.

Anyway..two can play at this game....or at least I can play in miniature.
  • whoops forgot ONJ
  • Sorry, Kristy, Caddy wins. Couple quibbles though; the Rita Hayworth picture is from the 40's (WW2 pin-up). That allows Grace Kelly or possibly Ava Gardner for the 50's to slide back in. And I'd put Ann Margaret as a 1b for the 60's. As for the 80's, I always preferred Elle Macpherson to Kathy Ireland, but thats like complaining that you only won $2,000,000.00 in the 649 when last week's jackpot was worth $8 mil.
  • Milo wrote: »
    SAs for the 80's, I always preferred Elle Macpherson to Christie Brinkley, but thats like complaining that you only won $2,000,000.00 in the 649 when last week's jackpot was worth $8 mil.

I fixed your post n00b
  • Maybe it is guy/girl difference, but I'm actually completely surprised by the results here...I don't think any of Caddy's choices would have even made my top ten.
  • Sorry, Caddy, should've remembered that Brinkley had squintier eyes than Ireland. Also that whole Billy Joel, thing.
  • Oh, and as for the noob comment, original join date was 08/2004. see the ban-hammer question on the other thread for a hint.:)
    Oh, and as for the noob comment, original join date was 08/2004. see the ban-hammer question on the other thread for a hint.:)

LOL. I was only being cheeky. Christie does have that square jaw thing going in that pic that I posted which is a Kathy Ireland trait.

I was a horny teen in the 80's so for the record I wanked to every 80's female mentioned in this thread.

As well Angie Harmon was never someone that the media bludgeoned us to death with but damn, she is fine.
  • For a couple years she was my out, only replaced with Salma Hayak. she's looking a little "stick-like" these days. Women should have curves, n'est pas?
    As for my chain, yank away, so to speak.
  • My vote goes for Eva Mendes but I have always had a thing for latinas. For the 2000's:

EvaMendesMaxim01.jpg
  • For the 90's: Sharon Stone:

sharon-stone-picture-1.jpg
  • From the 80's Queen of horror flicks and one of the best hookers ever in a movie: Jamie Lee Curtis:

jamie_lee_curtis_gallery_30.jpg
  • From the 70's in what was probably the largest selling poster of all time:

Farah Faucet

farrah.jpg
  • From the 60's: Raquel Welch

Raquel-Welch-Photograph-C12148084.jpeg
  • From the 50's Marilyn Monroe: Hope I don't get in trouble for this one.

Marilyn.Monroe.Nude.by.Tom.jpg
    Women should have curves, n'est pas?

I decided after reading this and thinking about it that I am like a third level ogler.

We all know 'blondes have more fun'
    and brunettes are scrawny librarians

So I like wild curvy brunnettes and prim and proper blondes. (and if I ever came acrossed a true redhead who wasn't shit-ass crazy I'd probably like her as well. :D)
  • Not sure I agree with your stereotypes, Kristy. But, as for shit-ass crazy red-heads, isn't that half the fun? ;-)
  • I don't agree with them either..I just find the dissenters more appealing.

But this could be shameless self promotion...I think I'm a curvy, wild brunette... and if someone could call Freud, my Mom is a tiny prim and proper blonde.

xenophobia ftw!?

and really, most red headed women scare me[and I'm saying that with 5 redheaded aunts]...though I'm sure your wife is very nice!
  • She is, thanks. Most of her red comes from Clairol these days, but she still scares me on occasion. Mostly with the cheque-book.^-^