Vegas, February 14 to 18

Anyone from the forum going to be there?

I haven't been too active on this forum since I moved from Ontario to the West Coast, but was wondering if there would be other Canadians there to maybe meet up for some cards, drinks etc.

This will be my first trip as well, and although I know there is a zillion threads about this, if anyone has any "must do" type recommendations I'd appreciate it.

I just found out I'm going to be a Father in about seven months, so this may well be my last trip to Vegas for some time....I want to make the most of it.

Cheers

Comments

• two words....

bunny ranch

actually if your looking for excitement outside poker;

Seeing a dolphin masturbate in a pen for $15 us at the Mirage is special, there really isnt anything else that truly captures the vegas experience in one show.
  • two words....

bunny ranch

actually if your looking for excitement outside poker;

Seeing a dolphin masturbate in a pen for $15 us at the Mirage is special, there really inst anything else that truly captures the vegas experience in one show.
  • Should I assume that you DID, or that you DID NOT see the part of my post where I said I was going to be a Father?

I'll take the masturbating dolphin thing under advisement.
  • I have added a trip to the Gun Store on my Vegas agendas. You can shoot all kinds of machine guns, hand guns etc. It is costly but it is a rush. It is on Tropicanna Blvd off the strip. You can take the Bus or cab (about $10 to/from MGM).

Coupons for $5 off in most magazines there