Wow - Heath Ledger dead at 28

Comments

• I've changed my signature in memoriam.

THE JOKER IS DEAD!
  • Holy . . . I've got nothin'. Wow
  • This is the biggest loss to young Hollywood since River Phoenix died. I think Heath Ledger was a very good actor with some memorable performances in his past. It's too bad we won't see any in the future.
  • I just heard about this too... SOOO pissed off.

< SPOILERS IN WHITE BELOW>

The rumour was that they were going to NOT kill the joker in the upcoming "The Dark Knight" and keep him around for more sequels.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I just heard about this too... SOOO pissed off.

< SPOILERS IN WHITE BELOW>

The rumour was that they were going to NOT kill the joker in the upcoming "The Dark Knight" and keep him around for more sequels.

Mark

Spoiler alert...

Who gives a fuck about the Joker.

The loser left a young child without a Dad cause the selfish prick shoved his money up his nose or in his arm.
  • Nice, wolf. Lets not wait for the facts, or anything. No, lets just heep scorn on the departed.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Spoiler alert...

Who gives a fuck about the Joker.

The loser left a young child without a Dad cause the selfish prick shoved his money up his nose or in his arm.

Over the counter presciption sleeping pills neither go up your nose nor in your arm...but let's ignore that as we jump to our conclusions.

Capture.JPG

And please.... no "Happy Ending" jokes.
  • Hobbes wrote: »

Your link does not mention anything about the Olsen Twins !??!
    Capture2.JPG
  • It was in another article that I had read.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    It was in another article that I had read.
    I read an article that mentioned it was one of the Olsen twins' apartment as well.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Nice, wolf. Lets not wait for the facts, or anything. No, lets just heep scorn on the departed.

Is it sad that a 28 year old died? Sure it is.

Even more tragic that a 2 year old girl is going to have to carry this her whole life.
  • 13CARDS wrote: »
    Over the counter presciption sleeping pills neither go up your nose nor in your arm...but let's ignore that as we jump to our conclusions.

Over the counter and prescription are different, and im sure you could get them up ur nose or in ur arm if you tried.
  • 13CARDS wrote: »

One thing is for sure...the man killed himself. The only question is whether it was intentional or not. Either way he's either careless, selfish, or not in his right mind.
  • Who gives a fuck about the Joker.

Obv Jack Nicholson has him killed because he wasn't consulted (nor offered) on how to play the Joker.